ubisoft:x-posts, 1

Same. Submitted a ticket.

• CODMacTravis
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

@natedoggnewell
    Same situation here to.... no reply from Ubisoft

• Wolfpup7
    ubisoft:x-posts, 11

@axios201885 should I create a twitter account to get their attention? I just double checked and my safe is most certainly NOT restored 😕

• Axios201885
    ubisoft:x-posts, 7

@wolfpup7 After I wrote that I don't remember the details of my save, they stopped replying... So I don't know how to do... First 5 days without info, now they replied that cannot restore the backup if I don't remember last mission played...

And now I know that the same can happens to my other Ubisoft games... So there is a risk to lose my 500 hrs save of AC Odyssey and receive the same reply: "if you don't remember last played mission..."

Definitely worried to have spend hundreds of hours in Ubisoft games and see that this is the level of support that I'm receiving...

• Wolfpup7

@axios201885 This online stuff is nonsense. I've loved a lot of Ubisoft games and bought most of them over the last 15 or so years, but I think I'm done with any online DRM nonsense. Sounds like they want to wreck Assassin's Creed with it too.

And what the frak?

They know when they wiped them. They can go back before that and restore that. Even if they can't get it exact, going back a few days before it happened would be vastly more helpful than NOTHING.

And their support submission form doesn't work either!

I tweeted at them, with the twitter account I haven't used in years lol

• Axios201885

@wolfpup7 Today I received another Twitter direct message. Again, they persist in asking precise date of the last save, last mission played, even the save slot! Instead of saying sorry to have accidentaly wiped the saves, it's my fault that I don't remember these info!

I own more than 300 games on PC, Xbox, Stadia and Android and at least 25 are Ubisoft games. How I can remember saves details of a game? Or they think that I play only Breakpoint daily?

With what spirit I can start a time sink game like Valhalla if I fear thta they can wipe the save and for restore the backup I must reply to several questions?

• nintindu

Just checked again this morning and my character / game save / stats / everything are all still missing.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5434

Hey guys,

Thank you for your continued reports of this issue, I'm very sorry to hear that many of you have come to find your Breakpoint saves are now missing.

This issue has already been raised to the attention of the game team and is currently under investigation as a serious issue.

We do not have any further information beyond this at this time, but rest assured this is being looked into and taken seriously.

Whenever we have any updates to share, we'll keep you in the loop here.

Thank you for your understanding and our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

official-response
  • Juilt31

Save game lost here too. Really unsettling. Please assign sufficient effort to fix the issue.

• defytrends
    post_is_deleted
  • jafoo

same here no save game yet,

• wimpie0002

Hi My Name is Fredrick 

My Game ghost recon breakpoint doesn't want to launch ,haven't played for long time was working fine no problem ,did verify files and redownloaded game 
    still not working Please help me sort this problem

• Sensai_S

@ubi-theberry

Hello do you have any update about the situation ? Still missing my save and 65 hours of gameplay.

• Wolfpup7

@sensai_s Looks like June 2 is the last time they've responded. No luck with twitter yet either. Their support system is broken-they supposedly opened a case, but it's not there on my account, so I can't add the verification code they gave me, and the submit button to open a new case still doesn't work.

• Wolfpup7

@axios201885 they say they opened a case, but it doesn't show up on my account here, so I can't add their verification code, and their support form on here still doesn't work. The submit button does nothing, and I tried it on 4 different web browsers on 2 OSes.

They told me not to save in the slot I'd used...but the game already does that automatically the first time you launch it after it's deleted! I wouldn't know it was deleted if I hadn't launched it!

For crying out loud....

People defending this always online stuff need to know about this...

• nintindu

My Breakpoint save on Stadia is still missing. I submitted a ticket about a week ago, but so far I have only received the confirmation email from right after submitting it. I am nintindu here on Ubisoft and Nintindu#5465 on Stadia. My save is still not restored, I just checked again this morning.

• Alabammaham

I have over 400hours on stadia and my save game have yet to be recovered.....

Do I need to open a ticket or is it still being worked on?

Best regards

• AoNoN

Have lost my save data also. Many hundreds of hours and money spent. Ubi support told to post here. Has anyone had any real answer from them?

• Axios201885

Update: today finally my GRBP save returned! All is ok. Thanks Ubisoft, hoping that will never happens again.

• Sensai_S

@axios201885 hi, could you tell us what did you do ? Ticket to Ubi support ? Posting there only ? What informations did you gave them ?

Did they warned you ? Or did you retrieve your save by just reconnecting yourself to the game ?

Yesterday mine was still missing. Thanks in advance.

Suggested Topics