ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• locked topic_solved Google Stadia Save files Disappeared [Resolved]

7 likes/98 replies/2556 views
    ranumao
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

The problem is not solved for me neither.
    I used slot 3, then it were deleted. I use the slot 1 from then.

• Rynelan

I have ticket that's escalated and open for a week now. Hopefully something will come back. Even though my progress wasn't much. I also lost DLC access.

• Rynelan

@sensai_s I submitted a ticket and had a little communication with their support that way. After confirming my account and save slot etc they escalated it to the Breakpoint team. Since then I'm still waiting for a response so I hope something will come out of it.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 3704

Hey all,

I'm afraid we still don't have an update on when this will be resolved just yet, but please be aware this is something the team are looking into and we will provide any updates we hear back on this thread, so you don't need to create any support tickets and can just follow here.

official-response
  • pranav.menon

This happened to me - TWICE! i.e it got erased, played for 20 hours, and then got erased again! Please please please fix this for us!!

• Wolfpup7
    ubisoft:x-posts, 11
    post_is_deleted
  • nintindu
    ubisoft:x-posts, 7

As of this morning, June 10th, my Stadia Breakpoint save data is still missing. Nintindu#5465

• Sensai_S

@ubi-froggard Just checked again today. Still missing my 65h save.

Account Ubisoft is Sensai_S, linked to Stadia account Exar#0. It is a founder account so it also could be Exar#0000 following the way those account are managed in your system.

• N3phroid
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

I am super disappointed too... 50+ hours gone just like that. Please fix! It's been two weeks!!

• Alixey

I also want to join the discussion. Unfortunately I was caught up in the problem, my Ghost Recon Breakpoint save is gone. I had about twenty hours, but it was all deleted, I also lost access to the DLCs included in the Gold version. I hope the situation can be resolved.

• editmonsta
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

@ubi-theberry My friend and I have been playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint together for over a year now. We were both shocked when we heard that there was an issue with lost save games as we've obviously put so much time into it. We logged on to play last night and his saves were back but mine are still gone. Devastated. Hoping you can help! - @editmonsta6190 playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint on Google Stadia

• editmonsta

I launched Ghost Recon Breakpoint on Stadia last night, I've been playing with my friend for over a year now together. His save games were back, but mine are gone! Devastated.

@editmonsta6190 playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint on Google Stadia

• alteracup

As of June 12... I am STILL MISSING my saves ..
    My open case with Stadia is ... 6-0999000032398

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 1475

Hey folks, sorry to hear you're all affected by this issue. The team pushed a fix for this issue over the past few days. If you're still missing progress, please reach out through our support site for further assistance.

official-response
  • Pabibismo
    Hey folks, sorry to hear you're all affected by this issue. The team pushed a fix for this issue over the past few days. If you're still missing progress, please reach out through our support site for further assistance.

Support have been less than useless. The only canned reply we get is either that the team is working on it or that we should check if the save is back.

20k credits and 700 coins? What sort of compensation is that to users that have lost hours upon hours (some even real money) of playtime and achievements?

The only truth here is that Ubisoft is announcing the issue is resolved and trying to clear their name in public by keeping cases private while announcing they have solved it.

It has NOT been solved.

• AlexTheStamped
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4

So which is it? Contact support, or as posted by ubi-froggard

we will provide any updates we hear back on this thread, so you don't need to create any support tickets and can just follow here.
  • Wolfpup7

@ubi-mushy This has NOT been fixed for me either. Nothing has changed, my real save file Ubisoft deleted in May has NOT been restored.

I can't submit through Ubisoft's support site, as I've tried with 5 different web browsers on two operating systems, and it doesn't work either.

I supposedly have a case open, but clicking on it doesn't let me see it.

• Wolfpup7

@alexthestamped I CAN'T submit anything on their support page regardless. I literally tried on two OSes with 5 different browsers, and the submit button doesn't work for me.

I supposedly have an open case, but I can't see it either.

• Sensai_S

@ubi-mushy hey Ubisoft.

I've been contacted by support : your save is back.

I've checked. It is not.

So here we go again.

Support did this to me already twice. I honestly do not have any confidence in Ubisoft to manage my save, to backup them, and to secure them.

I am really worried for any other experience.

This is a total failure.

• editmonsta

@alteracup you're not the only one 😞

Suggested Topics