ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• slippe.
    Original poster 5 posts

When a ranked game ends, I don't get any rating points. No matter what, win or lose

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5332 posts
    Best Answer

Hi everyone,

The development team have confirmed that this issue should now be resolved.

However, if you are still experiencing this issue could you please let us know and also provide the following information:

• MMR before the match
    • MMR after the match
    • How much you should have gained/lost
    • (If possible) Images of the amount you had before you entered the match and after the match, showing that no MMR or Skill rating has been granted/lost.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there @slippe! Welcome to the forums

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been receiving any rating points following the end of a match. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us!

Would you be able to provide us with a video which shows you aren't awarded any points following a ranked game? We can then forward this to the dedicated teams for a closer look.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • slippe.
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis its okay if i use twitch clip?

• Ubi-Borealis

You beat me to it, @slippe! It's fine to share Twitch links with us - they might just show up a little funny 😅

I've followed your link, but it looks like the clip is now missing. Can you check that it's been saved and shared correctly for me?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • slippe.
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-borealis ok i will make another one 🐶

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks so much, @slippe!

If you're having trouble sharing a clip from Twitch, I'd recommend trying to use an alternative sharing platform if you're able to. It would be really helpful to see a video of this issue occurring in-game for further investigation, so I appreciate you taking the time to record this for us.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1716 posts

@slippe Thanks for sharing this Twitch Clip! While our team has provided a resolution to the degradation that was ongoing today, could you let us know if you are still seeing the same behavior with rating points after a match at this moment?

Official Response
  • XDboy5000
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • XDboy5000
    3 posts

@ubi-smash Hey there, I also have this bug and tried playing an game after the server where reachable again and still dont get any points. Yesterday I also didnt get any, but I thinking maybe its because the game is not officially released.

• XDboy5000
    3 posts

@ubi-smash here is a clip I made some minutes ago:

How you can see I still cant get points after I win a match.

• The-Grazzil
    3 posts

I have the same problem. And from the clips I can see we all have 2101 MMR points.

• Underdog247
    1 posts

@the-grazzil
    Yeah, i have the same problem and also 2101

• UFS-Focus
    1 posts

same problem here...

• OmarDerAraber
    1 posts

Same problem here

• iRushIt
    5 posts

Same here, have 2101 Points too. Really sad it would be a good game but it just have too much bugs at the moment.

• YungWerner
    3 posts

Same problem, also stuck at 2101 mmr

• iRushIt
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MrbartJ
    2 posts

Same problem..

Suggested Topics