ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SuspiciousPixel
    546 posts

@cortez667

There should not be any SHD level cut-off. There needs to be some other kind of system if we are going to have minimum requirements or restrictions before a player can do certain "end game" activities. That is another discussion in itself.

It is highly probable that a low level SHD player (Let's use your sub 800 as an example) do not have the builds, max watch points, gameplay experience, to even carry their own weight but that doesn't mean that they are not trying their best, eager to learn or having fun.

Smurf accounts aside let's face facts we've all been in Legendary missions or Countdown encounters with single, double, triple digit SHD players who are clueless about gameplay, mechanics. Often you're in the mission for hours and fail objectives. If someone is short on time, doesn't have the patience or perseverance then they should just leave group. This is the nature of LFG and random matchmaking!

• T0NY.HAYABUSA
    6 posts

I always get matched up with ranked players below me but they kill it just as fine as higher rank gamers. Most matches I play involve a few guys who are in the 100's. Never really an issue. I finish the match 99% of the time.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    638 posts

@t0ny-hayabusa
    right, I play on Xbox one x and completed in around 90% cases, mostly I had the highest SHD rank but died most 😁.

But played it probably 30 times only. Not my thing.

We shouldn’t expect from other players to function like a clock. It’s a game only, not real life. People have jobs, family, children and friends and restricted time for playing. My best friend from Division 1 has a 2h budget from his wife 😊.

Bad behaviour is a different thing.

• hralex1951
    204 posts

I am also on pc and I have never seen a player kicked for that, only for AFK. I routinely play heroic and more leg with players under SHD 500 and they are fine, those players who play intelligently and take advice are great and wipes are rare. It must be a console thing, not right.
    EDIT: my comments are about matchmaking missions not countdown which I never play.

• GnarlyAtol1793
    638 posts

@hralex1951
    well, countdown is different than missions, 15m rush and 8 random people 😊. It cannot work always perfectly. Is there a need to? Not from my perspective. But I think a failure feels different in Countdown I assume because I assume people go there for the grind and quick rewards, while in a normal raid people have time to align tactics, as in normal missions.

• extbr3akz
    2 posts

always flawless and competitive + friendly when i play.

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

@oatiecrumble

i don't bother, i just run without a mic and play!
    Either they like what they see or they miss the chance to get good coop.
    This game mode does not need much. Just a will to help and support!
    Run and gun and you are gone at least if a hunter catches you off guard!

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

@gnarlyatol1793

Kind of funny that this "mode" is looked upon as "semi-hard" like a mini raid!
    no problem surviving Hunters or almost what this level dishes out.
    And when on "Heroic" World exploration i get melted by redbars.

So a gear that tanks other tanks can not stand a chance against a simple "jeep" is that it 🤣

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 776 posts

I was the leader today and there was a 50/50 high and low level players so i moved two high level players to the low level players to make it Group 1: 2 x low 2 x High....Group 2: 2 x low 2 x High.

All high level players left 😆 😆

• Nekhebu
    52 posts

The only reason I've personally kicked people from my party is because they're showing red in the lobby meaning they are having issues with their connection. Usually it's a 99% guarantee that they will be disconnected before the match even starts so I just kick them and replace with other people. I don't care about anyone's SHD level, Countdown is easy enough to do with 4 people so if one person isn't as efficient as everyone else I have no problem with that.

I'm SHD level 300 and I have literally never been kicked so I'm not sure where this sentiment comes from. Also just because my SHD level is low doesn't mean I'm a bad player. I quit after season one and have only returned so obviously I haven't grinded (ground?) the game for the last two years but nothing really has changed since I left. I have done the first raid several times, I'm playing on Heroic world difficulty, I have completed legendary missions so if someone kicks me just because my SHD level is 300 then it's kind of a funny elitism based on nothing.

• Oatiecrumble

I'm SHD level 300 and I have literally never been kicked so I'm not sure where this sentiment comes from.

Trust me it's out there, but saying that it's getting a lot better as of late, probably because the leader knows there is a 99.9% chance they are all using Heartbreaker 😆 😆 😆

Sorry i could not resist
  • PT_Frizzer
    111 posts

Sorry to hear that are low level players that are kicked. I'm 64xx SHD and normally I do countdown with my clan that have mates from 4xx-8xxx and I do matchmaking and wathever player get in we go to the mission and do it. Yesterday I did a run with 4 mates under 100 shd but they knew the mechanics and how to play and the run were good and all extracted. For a low level player is more difficult because their damage is low and the survival is not good enough but if they know playing the other are there to help.

• TxDieselKid
    406 posts

I've ran with plenty of folks <100SHD level in Countdown on XB.

May I ask what build you were showing when you got kicked?
    Not saying it's "ok"/"not ok", but I know someone I play with kicks those showing drone/turret builds for obvious reasons prior to starting the round.

• Oatiecrumble
    I've ran with plenty of folks <100SHD level in Countdown on XB.

May I ask what build you were showing when you got kicked?
    Not saying it's "ok"/"not ok", but I know someone I play with kicks those showing drone/turret builds for obvious reasons prior to starting the round.

Is that aimed at me? if it is it's not me being kicked (4.3K SHD) it's me saying why are high SHD's are kicking low level SHD's.

• TxDieselKid
    406 posts

@oatiecrumble The conversation in general is about kicking low level players. I was just saying I have not really noticed this on XB to be the case (thankfully) but I know people who do it.

Wasn't necessarily trying to single you out, just trying to contribute to the conversation. 🙂

I asked what build... sorry... get it now. Yes, sorry.

• Oatiecrumble

@TxDieselKid Oh i see, sorry i thought you was on about me, it got me confused as it was me going on about why high SHD players keep kicking low SHD players....tbh it's got a lot better lately.....less kickings.

Suggested Topics