ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/1 Replies/42 Views
    A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

So I finally did. Have been thinking about it for a long time but have just done it! I'm one of the old dogs that comes from games like Swat 3 and Swat4 and loved those games - so it's clear when Siege came out, I was one of the first to buy the game - and man I loved it! Everything you dreamed of ... But as everyone knows, Siege has from day 1 been plagued by cheating and [censored] in-game, and no matter how much there was shouting about it, well then almost nothing happened from UBI. I will never understand that - in my world they would protect their own property by just being more skilled and aggressive to stop that kind of thing.

We are writing year 7 and it actually only gets worse. I constantly meet players who obviously turn on and off their cheating as they please - and I have over 1000 hours, but must often see myself beaten by someone who most likely cheats. I have had such a great passion for the game itself that I have thought - it is not the game but the players - and I use to think UBI will some day crack the code and fix it at some point. I must admit that every time I see the message "you have played with a hacker and therefore loose 69 elo points" I feel really good! Feels fair! But on the other hand when you then receive lost 39 ELO points due to cheaters, then my minde goes [censored].

Yes, I could easily buy myself into hacks and play straight up with them - but it would seem like I was supporting an industry whit cheats I do NOT like. In fact, I hate anyone who participates in spreading cheats. Why buy a game to cheat ...? Blows my minde- I never took (and never will) that approach. Do you need to prove you skills so bad you need cheats, then you got no skills - but some codes! Yes can cheat and win - but remember you did not win or kill whit any type of skills ... I still do not understand the minde set.

That's why I came to the only choise I have left, and have written and asked UBI deleted the game from my account. I have otherwise used hard earned money year after year on year pass/subscriptions to support the game all I could - and am completely indifferent to skins but have also occasionally thrown money that way. Everything for being in a gam world were ppl cheats, and the company you pay dosnt care. Ask yourself if UBISOFT dont wanna fix it, then maybe the best way is to not own the game - it will be something that if not dealt whit from ppl white my mindeset -then the cheaters win, and games will never ever be fair nor fun.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics