ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Stefan-S277
    Original poster 7 posts

Hey Ubisoft.
    What is the meaning of making bigger and bigger gettin Open World Games if I can hardly or not at all interact with this World?
    You don't need an Open World to stumble from one Mission to the next.
    I play Ubisoft Games since the first Ghost Recon and I unfortunately have to say that Watch Dogs Legion is the most boring game from Ubisoft that I've ever played.
    Zero action. Almost nothing to do in this World, assembly line Protagonists and a more than boring close and ranged combat system.
    And what the Hell did you do to Aiden Pearce??? Shame on you Ubisoft.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RobertEmerald
    172 posts

@stefan-s277 Well, they gave me everything I wanted and was looking for in a game, except that I wanted an even larger map and thousands of more side missions. Anyway, as the adage goes,... "One person's treasure, is another person's trash". There are plenty of other games and upcoming games, that we will either love or hate. It's a never ending cycle and as another adage goes,... "We can't please all of the people, all of the time".

• Stefan-S277
    Original poster 7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RobertEmerald
    172 posts

@stefan-s277 Of course and it was great, but I still prefer Watch Dogs Legion. To each their own!

• Stefan-S277
    Original poster 7 posts

@robertemerald

"To each his own." Exactly!
    So your first answer on this topic is complete nonsense and I also wasn't asking what you or other players personally prefer?!
    This subject would probably be better covered in a Personal Review of this Game.^^

• RobertEmerald
    172 posts

@stefan-s277, And no one ever asked you either. Since opposing views offend you, I'll just block you and you can live happily ever after with yourself. So long!

• Stefan-S277
    Original poster 7 posts

@robertemerald

???
    This answer also doesn't make any sense and has nothing to do with my criticism of the game at Ubisoft, but for me is your decision to ignore me totally fine.
    To each their own. 😉

• Stefan-S277
    Original poster 7 posts

@Whoever is responsible for this warning, to my reply dated May 30, 2022, 12:26

If i say, this is a strange answer on this subject and ask him, did he play Watch Dogs 1. - That is then a reason to send me a trolling warning???
    "Trolling / Naming and Shaming"
    Whoever is responsible for this warning, i have a question for this person.
    Are you out of you f...g Mind?
    Now you can send me a warning! And now would it be make sense.^^

• A1R50FT-10
    522 posts

@stefan-s277 wow you got a warning for no reason too? I had the same thing happen to me when someone decided to respond to my thread with a post which was off topic lol

Suggested Topics