ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kaptain_Krypto
    Original poster 2 posts

Heya Fellow agents,

I have noticed a change in the Exotic drops as of late as I play my second set of characters. In the last 2 months I have gotten 45 exotic drops, via the projects, missions, and just random drops from opening gear or gun boxes. I have kept a running talley, 7 Momento's, 9 Acosta Go-Bags, 1 Tardigrade, 5 BTSU Gloves, 2 Imperial Dynasty, 1 Waveform, 2 Vile, 2 Sawyers Kneepads, 2 Bullet Kings, 2 Pestilence, 2 Mantis, 5 Backfire, 5 Lady Death's.

In my first set of toons, I had gotten at least 3 Chameleon's in the few months after the toons reached level 40, and Memento's were far and few between. Personally, i think the BTSU gloves are a waste of my time because of my play style, I find the Backfire to be of limited use and the Lady Death very situational.

Again, just in my case, I find opening an Exotic Cache to be an exercise in frustration now as opposed to something to look forward to. I suspect that the dev's changed the probability numbers for each exotic to drop, not counting things like the Nemesis.

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed the change.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    831 posts

@kaptain_krypto Isn't because the pool of weapons you are interested in is way smaller than the pool? I mean it's a big random RNG box of a drop unless you are farming something specific with the targetted loot or from certain factions, even more if you count some are limited to raids, legendary or projects

• Kaptain_Krypto
    Original poster 2 posts

@xcel30 I agree with what you said, I think the point I was trying to make was that, with my first set of toons, I had 3 Chameleon's in no time and it took me almost a year to get my first Memento bag. Now I got 7 Memento's in 2 months and no Chameleon's, and I am using the Chameleon as the most glaring example that I can think of. It just seems to me like the probabilities have changed.

• Aced_100
    201 posts

I opened several Exotic caches that I had stored for a while and got the Catharsis and Dread Edict included.

• Keylan75
    8 posts

@kaptain_krypto

Maybe a bit out of topic but the frustration would be a bit less, if exotic caches would bring some top tier crafting matierals too (like in Division 1). Only "the wrong exotic" always felt unrewarding for me.
    But okay, if you farm a specific one and dont get it, crafting matarials wont save your day... i feel with you

Suggested Topics