ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• wattzefack
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,
    when I test the new exo-mask "Katharsis" at the shooting range, I only get a damage plus of about 15%
    But you should actually throw 30% out.

Where is the mistake?

Does she have a bug?
    Am I wrong in thinking?

For comparison, I tested the Saywers knee pads and they actually knock out 30%.
    I started the mask test with the same calculation.
    At around 15% it's over.

This is how I tested:
    maxdamage x 0.3 + maxdamage = bonus damage

Example:
    max damage = 350k

350 x 0.3 + 350 = 455

The damage I do with the mask when the bonus is fully charged is included
    just over 402k.
    This corresponds to an increase of approx. 15%.

If I do the same calculation for the Saywers knee pads, I get the 455k or 30% plus damage.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Imagine_Brata
    879 posts
    Best Answer

@wattzefack because the mask gives you weapon damage not total weapon damage.
    Saywers knee pads " Increases total weapon damage by 3% each second you are not moving. Stacks up to 10 and are lost when moving."

• Imagine_Brata
    879 posts
    Best Answer

@wattzefack because the mask gives you weapon damage not total weapon damage.
    Saywers knee pads " Increases total weapon damage by 3% each second you are not moving. Stacks up to 10 and are lost when moving."

• wattzefack
    Original poster 4 posts

@imagine_brata Ok, thx for the info. Now its clear.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @wattzefack, glad to hear it. If you have any further questions or you experience any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

@Imagine_Brata - Thanks for taking the time to help out here, I appreciate it!

Suggested Topics