ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nevvyn
    Original poster 30 posts

If you pick up say, five memento tokens at the same time, it only counts as one towards your 5 minutes stacks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Aced_100
    202 posts

@nevvyn If you pick up a trophy it should say at the bottom left hand corner of the screen, +1 kill confirmed. If you pick up three trophies for example it should say at the bottom left hand corner of the screen, +1 kill confirmed three times one on top of the others. If you kill three hostiles that are close together, it may only have one kill trophy, but when you pick it up it should say at the bottom left hand corner of the screen, +3 kill confirmed etc.

• Nevvyn
    Original poster 30 posts

@aced_100 Yes, and if you do that, it only counts as one towards building your stacks, and not three towards building your stacks.

• Viking_Jarl
    98 posts

@nevvyn

The backpack is ALSO broken!

• Aced_100
    202 posts
    Yes, and if you do that, it only counts as one towards building your stacks, and not three towards building your stacks.

Hmm, I noticed since you have said something I began counting my kill trophy's and even though it says +1 kill confirmed it seems to take more than 30 trophies to fill up the bar at the bottom of the long term trophy icon. In fact at one stage I had trouble filling it, I did a couple of control points and a couple of territory control missions before it was full. I'm sure it used to fill up much faster, what I'm going to do is have at least 30 trophy's laying around with the bar empty and see if picking them all up fills it.

The proof of the pie is in the eating, I did the Navy Hill control point a passing supply convoy, some other hostiles passing through and a propaganda broadcast, I deliberately didn't pick up the trophies, so I then picked them up counting them as I went, it took just over 40 trophies to fill the bar at the bottom of the long term trophy icon, when it should have only taken 30?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble picking up mementos. Thanks for taking the time to share your reports with us.

Would you be able to provide a video that shows that when multiple mementos are picked up, it only counts as one? We can then forward this to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

Additionally, if you have noticed that your amount of mementos collected isn't tracking as expected, a video showcasing this behaviour would also be helpful for further investigation.

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Regarding the memento backpack buff that has been mentioned in this thread - the dedicated teams are aware of this issue and are looking into this further. I recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics