ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iRushIt
    Original poster 5 posts

I can't hold this anymore. I know the Publishers said they don't will bring Crossplay between Consoles and PC, even if i don't understand why. In my Opinion its a Shame that a Game what is published in 2015, still don't have a Balanced Crossplay Feature while every other Game is doing it in under a year. Even more interesting is if you play RB6S on the Xbox Game Pass App with the Cloud Feature its possible to play with your Friends on Xbox, cause the App forces you to play with a Controller and set your Graphic Settings and everything else to common Console Settings, something what Ubisoft didn't make in about 7 years. Now the Problems starts: Like i said if you play RB6S on Xbox Cloud you can play with your Friends on Xbox but still will probably have Input Delay on Controllers, but if you download the Game its not anymore possible to log in with your Xbox Account and play with your Xbox Friends, the game always will start in your Ubisoft Account even if you connected your Accounts. And i could bet now Ubisoft don't will learn something from the Xbox Game Pass Feature and copy it, no its just more possible they will delete this Feature.

PS: After a decade with Ubisoft i mostly experienced Bugs and Problems I've never seen on other Games and Launchers. The most sad point is the Games could be so good if they wouldn't be filled with tons of Problems and Bugs. In my Opinion Ubisoft made it to one of the worst game publishers in this time, if they would bring some Pay-To-Win Stuff they maybe can compete with EA for the worst Publisher.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Slyrr7
    137 posts
  • iRushIt
    Original poster 5 posts

@slyrr7 Haha true

• Raytheon...
    8 posts

@iRushIt if Red Storm Entertainment still had control of this game it would have been better by miles.

• Slyrr7
    137 posts

@Raytheon I think pretty much ANY developer besides UBI would do better with it at this point.

• HadesOrso9288_
    256 posts

@iRushIt As I've said before in other forums, Ubisoft will never add crossplay because of the extreme disadvantages it has for console players, especially when they would have to go against PC player who have the advantage, and not only that but the game has many problems with Xim Apex MnK Users cheating on console already, so no, regardless of what you think, Ubisoft will never add crossplay to Siege and they and most of the Siege community know that it'd be an extremely dumb idea to add crossplay to Siege

Suggested Topics