ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• USMC_Tallin
    Original poster 16 posts

Answers a lot of questions.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• hyper---sniper
    150 posts

@usmc_tallin What a bunch of monkeys, can they never get anything correct first time ?.. nerfs roll back and this stupid forum to kill any proper feed back for the game , i left the game came back spent more money and all i get is kicked in the goollies .. masive fails...

• ArthurFriend
    164 posts

It's a recalculation correcting an until today wrong calculation. Nobody loses anything, from today on the system will work just as promoted. A lot of people just got mislead by stupid streamers and youtubers telling them to abuse the tombs and level up quicker thanks to wrong calculation. Which now has been corrected. If those great content creators knew enough about the game, were serious enough and really interested in their communities they wouldn't have told their viewers to exploit a game error, but rather would have helped to clear some confusion and told people to stay calm.

• Traumahawk
    123 posts

@arthurfriend Guess I'm just confused on what is actually being removed. I didn't exploit any double XP or do anything in Tombs. I got all 140 points or so from turning weapons in from running Countdown and the xp from that, or Legendary missions. Am I going to lose anything?

• desrocchi
    226 posts

@traumahawk nope, the problem is only for those who used the bug to go above the level 20 Expertise threshold.

• Traumahawk
    123 posts

@desrocchi That's a relief, it was a lot of work.

• TrumanBurbankAU
    1 posts

@desrocchi I don't believe that's correct - it says "This will impact most players active during Season 9" not that only those with expertise levels above 20 are affected.

• N3mB0t
    1160 posts

this is so simple yet so many people seem to have a hard time grasping it...

proficiency earned during combat gave 2 points instead of one as intended , that extra point will go away , its just that, nothing more , it will affect everyone who ever won proficiency points in combat .

• Traumahawk
    123 posts

@desrocchi i just logged in and I lost maybe half a level. I was at 12 before I went to bed last night and now I'm halfway through level 11 (92/200).

• SkyNet....
    6 posts

The way this rollback is going to happen is once again wrong. What the Devs should have done is this, in my opinion.

1. Anyone above Expertise Lv20 gets rollback to Lv20.

2. All players do not have any rollback at all if under Expertise Lv20 but moving forward, from today, all the correct kill XP is awarded on all future kill XP for expertise/proficiency.

What happened here, has happened due to Dev error again so why should we be punished. This way, most players will be happy, understanding that there was an error and it has been fixed.

• Brounoo
    3 posts

fyi

was expertise lvl 12 before TU15.1, now i'm 8 ... 😕

• desrocchi
    226 posts

@traumahawk I see, I didn't fully understand how the bug worked, so I thought it would only impact those who went above the threshold.

2. All players do not have any rollback at all if under Expertise Lv20 but moving forward, from today, all the correct kill XP is awarded on all future kill XP for expertise/proficiency.

As the bug has been explained, this cannot be done because the bug literally duplicated Expertise points, not removing them would keep the bug in the game, but just for those who did not exceed level 20.

• HonestlyOK1986
    199 posts

@traumahawk ditto but i lost 1 level, is what it is. I didnt however lose any upgrades on my gear etc so no sympathy for those that did the tedious tombs thing and went wild with it smashing all their gear up to 30. Its a marathon, not a sprint.

• Zebedee_73
    62 posts

Well that's a bag of .... isn't it. Lvl 5 this morning and now back to Lvl 3. Just playing the game, a bit of DZ a bit of PVE (summit, control points and a few mission), and an equal measure of dismantling and donating weapons. Have paid extra for the season as well as a few other bits, so not overly happy.

Some sort of compensation for their mess-up and our wasted time, might have been an idea.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    54 posts

@desrocchi Your wrong ive just logged in to find my expertise level that was 4 now rolled back to 1 So it is affecting every player, and no compensation SHD caches either and no ive not done the tombs thing above

• Imagine_Brata
    760 posts

@desrocchi I went down from 4 to 3 in expertise level and have only played legendary, raids and openworld with my builds and weapons because the expertise automatically increases whether I like it or not. I do not care because I will not upgrade any gears or weapons anyway

• Oatiecrumble
    790 posts

All my weapons was level 8 expertise (halfway too 9), they are all now level 7 expertise (halfway too 8).

Zero exploiting, just plain grinding/donating/playing.

• Imagine_Brata
    760 posts

@oatiecrumble because we've got 2xp sometimes instead of 1 by playing with gears and weapons

• Oatiecrumble
    790 posts
    @oatiecrumble because we've got 2xp sometimes instead of 1 by playing with gears and weapons

Dunno why but it did not effect any of my other stuff, just weapons....

p.s Where are these free shd material caches 😆

• Caelin-01
    10 posts

@desrocchi It will impact anyone who earned points towards their proficiency of items thru combat. That means even someone like me who was only expertise 4 will see a change because I got most of mine thru running around the world killing things for the events.

Suggested Topics