ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CyberSamurai502
    Original poster 21 posts

Hello today developers roll back me 7 levels of 3X weapons expertise, I have invested a lot of exotic materials in the development of my weapons. I understand that I will get a refund of any exotic materials and materials I lost?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• M4D1G1T4L
    4 posts

Bonjour , je suis aussi passé de 15 en maîtrise à 8 ,
    j’ai fait les comptes et histoire d’être corrects je demande
    à ce que 1000 points SHD et 50 caches exo soit remises
    sur mon compte , merci beaucoup

• guest-mmQGUwCd
    2 posts

@cybersamurai502 no materials were refunded . Those are gone for good . I lost over 120 exotic components . Frankly I don’t think ubi cares

• Pavel-71
    19 posts

@cybersamurai502

The icon of expertise I had level 3 and now I have 1 and the material is nowhere to overdo it 10 days of play and here at the beginning 2x armor and weapons I have at level 1

• Noxious81
    1174 posts
    no materials were refunded . Those are gone for good . (...)

False information! SHD Caches containing materials will be granted to the affected players. You can expect an update on this later this week.

Source:

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

1st - I don't believe anything they say or promise anymore
    2nd - What a clusterfack!!!

• WrecK3rr
    371 posts

I haven't checked my own roll back yet but from a few videos I watched It isn't that bad.
    They didn't touch the items you were proficient with or the proficiency ranks.
    I personally didn't upgrade anything as I was/am focused on getting all items proficient first.
    But yes, the ones who did upgrade items, are effected for sure even if it is by a few levels.

• edmondsurfer
    10 posts

They did in fact roll back all weapons and gear that you upgraded and didn't refund your materials . I was severely affected. Not salty but a day 1 player is gone for good today. Have fun everyone

• Delta-0726
    1 posts

La mise a niveau 15.1 est une grosse baise du niveau 13 rétrograder au niv 11 ou son passer mes exo ....

• NoGoodDean
    1 posts

@pavel-71
    Yes. I am degraded from Level 3 to Level 2! I have no Idea how to handle this, This is really a Shame! Shame on Ubisoft!

• Boothen
    38 posts

@noxious81 That tweet, like most things that emanate from Massive/UbiSoft, is a load of bollocks. I lost levels and no caches were awarded.

• DC-AC-21
    5 posts

@wreck3rr ... SORRY TO UPDATE YOUR STATEMENT. The rollback affected all items and weapons. I went from expertise-level 4 down to 2 in all builds, sets or individual gear pieces... and that it's pretty crap from Massive * Ubisoft .

• WrecK3rr
    371 posts

@dc-ac-21 I think you may have misunderstood my statement above.

Before roll back I was at 67/344 items proficient.
    After roll back I am still at 67/344 Items proficient. Same exact ones.
    And no, I wasn't just lucky. It is the same with everyone.

Again, only two things are effected in this roll back.
    Items that were upgraded and the extra expertise level Kill XP.

• MGRRonsani
    1 posts

Me and my friend also lost our points. I hope they are redirected to the account again.

• sasorisan1
    60 posts

@nogooddean exactly the same here. i'm not even close to 20 and they changed our little 3?

• San1tater
    36 posts

@noxious81 nothing here as they promised in this maintenance, same as the appravel. also, I don't believe they will give the right amount back as they said it's no way for them to caculate... really got disappointed

• San1tater
    36 posts

in the sights of those who don't think refund is proper, we might need to thank ubi for not wipe and ban our account since we didn't predict 20 is the right max level and played with our weapons and gears

we should always keep eyes on the expertise level so that we could stop killing enemies while it's going to be upgraded and go donate instead
    or
    we just not allowed to kill enemies while the expertise system released because that's using the bug even if it's not announced nor confirmed because players need to know the mind of ubi naturally

see, how evil we were!

then our wasted exotic parts are just the indulgence

XD

• ArthurFriend
    150 posts
    Again, only two things are effected in this roll back.
    Items that were upgraded and the extra expertise level Kill XP.

Thank you, sir. You seem to be one of the rare people who have actually understood what happened with TU15.1.

It's really embarrassing to see how many people here haven't even understood how expertise works in teh first place. And therefore have not understood at all what kind of bug there was and how the fix looked like and why and what was changed. The only thing these people know is how to do is complain and cry instead of investing two or three minutes to inform themselves. By the way, everything has been explained in detail here in the forum umpteen times. Embarrassing, simply embarrassing.

• Pavel-71
    19 posts

You're just funny, you're full of hours of playing and everything is gone, there are people who go to work, everyone is 12 years old and I have plenty of time to sit at the PC 👎
    👿

• DC-AC-21
    5 posts

@wreck3rr .... I guess you're right. I misunderstood your comment. I only wanted to clarify that the upgraded items were all affected and not that they could be missing or gone like you described.

Suggested Topics