ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 4 Likes/7 Replies/316 Views
    edmondsurfer
    Original poster 10 posts

Ubi , you really took the cake today by rolling everyone back but the caveat was stealing the materials . You did a horrible job explaining expertise then rolled it back and stole the materials . I’m well aware you could care less about day 1 players that won’t come back to division and wish you well . You will loose a large amount of your player base over this . I didn’t cheat or glitch anything l I was level 20 , wasted over 125 or more exotic components upgrading weapons and skills . Turned on this morning and all gone . The roll back I’m not so worried about but the blatant theft is a horrible business decision .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Viking_Jarl
    98 posts

@edmondsurfer

This will bite them in the A$$

• BuddhaSan.42
    1 posts

@edmondsurfer Oh boy, the material leveling crates aren't coming until next week. That was also in the announcement from the day before yesterday.

• edmondsurfer
    Original poster 10 posts

come on Ubi reply! you know im right. My GT is edmondsurfer on xbox. Im just one user amongst many many users im sure are in the same situation. Im missing 125 or more exotic components amongst shd points and field recon. You lied yesterday in your post and stole my components. Give them back to all of us that you stole from and lied .

• K4smo
    5 posts

I still don't understand why they roll us back at all, who bothered it. Now it makes more troubles for ppl that's really spent a lot of materials for upgrade. There is more serious problems with this game to fix.

• edmondsurfer
    Original poster 10 posts

@k4smo I see where it could lead to weapons being overpowered if over 20. but why would you roll back a weapon I used the materials to upgrade? makes zero sense. Then rob the player of the materials they used. I really see them losing a larger player base over this and frankly if they think cheesing xp was bad prior just wait until players don't care anymore because Ubi stuck it to them by stealing the grinded materials it takes to make gear and weapons lvl 20 .

• ArthurFriend
    95 posts

@edmondsurfer
    You seriously need to chill. Nobody robbed you or lied to you. It was well known that having expertise levels beyond 20 wasn't intended for season 9 and it was all over youtube, reddit and this forum that we got two instead of just one points for expertise when leveling up proficiency with kill-xp. Everyone who followed some youtubers' advice to "level quickly" by farming kill-xp with exploits will now, as everyone else who kept it legit, see only and specifically the points they should not have gotten rightfully removed. All the points that were gained the correct way remained untouched.

If someone, despite knowing that there is something wrong with expertise, kept farming xp excessively and upgraded gear to grades that should not be in the game as of now, it's their own fault.

You can and will be able to upgrade gear to level 20, but not before you have hit expertise level 20. Until then you can continue playing and earning proficiency ranks as before. And everyone affected will get a recompensation for materials soon.

Suggested Topics