ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• oidrod73
    Original poster 1 posts

Just finnished the Sergeant Daniels bounty, got the audio queue from agent Kelso to go to the white house and listen to the second audio file, but I can't hand over the second key.

There's a closed lock icon and the text "0/1 Faye Lau Decryption Key 2" and no interaction key is available, basically I'm stuck.

Has anyone else got this bug? And does anyone know the solution for this?

Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bossaxe
    2 posts

@oidrod73 Just done it twice and can't pick up the key at the end of the bounty

• Memphis4040
    4 posts

@oidrod73 ... I am having exactly the same problem, so frustrating

• Memphis4040
    4 posts

Exactly the same problem.

• bossaxe
    2 posts

@oidrod73 Did the same with 3 characters. Couldn't get the key. Realised that if you have 50 True Sons keys you can't pick up the Daniels key. Fourth character completed it as I only had 22 True Sons keys on it

• Memphis4040
    4 posts

I logged out and came back in and the quest ending was available to complete, give it a try.

• DrBillUK
    2 posts

I have just done the manhunt tasks to unlock Daniels and then killed Daniels. All on my own, so unrelated to the previous bug where only leader would get a key.

I went back to the Whitehouse, handed in the second decryption key and Kelso did precisely nothing. I then relogged as no mission was showing anymore for Faye Lau and now Kelso is stood there asking for the second decryption key…but I have already given it to her. I have also killed Daniels so I also can’t go kill her again for another decryption key without resetting all progress this season.

Is this a known bug? Is there anything that can be done to fix my character? Thanks

• mslinks00
    2 posts

@oidrod73 I'm also having the same problem. The latest update is buggy.

• D0NT_PANICK
    24 posts

@oidrod73 same issue here. It’s frustrating and has me [censored]. This is getting ridiculous with all the damn bugs.
    Do the devs even test their game!?!? Like ever!?!

• D0NT_PANICK
    24 posts

@memphis4040 I did the same and it didn’t work. Kelso also isn’t there anymore.
    Ubisoft needs to fix their crap and test these games on consoles!

• D0NT_PANICK
    24 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • craftycurate
    21 posts

@drbilluk

Having exactly the same problem. In my case, I got the second key while killing Daniels in a friend's group. Still in that group I went to Whitehouse, handed key to Kelso, who did nothing. I then exited back to my own map, and now Side Mission is showing as locked, as I already gave Kelso the key. I noticed that I did not receive the Side Mission prompt to hand over the second key while in my friend's group/

How can we get round this without having to reset the entire manhunt and start again?

• Aryotus
    9 posts

Same thing here. We just completed Daniels and the same conditions apply to us, no Kelso in behind desk either for us. We did co-op.

• Aryotus
    9 posts

I have advised my clan members to do nothing, in regards to this buggy situation, just let it play out over time. I'm sure developers are aware, though I have no hard evidence lol

• Imperius_LXXVII
    2 posts

@drbilluk Same thing here and 4 hard crashes in 90 mins ... wonderful. Already gave, nothing happened.. and still asking for it.. seriously ubi?

• DrBillUK
    2 posts

@craftycurate I have seen a number of posts for your situation where people in a co-op group either only one gets the key or the game bugs out for others in the group.

The reason I wanted to also post is to highlight the bug isn’t just limited to groups and Co-op as I literally was playing solo, turned in solo, still glitched!

fingers crossed they sort as resetting the manhunt will be annoying. On the bright side, at least it isn’t the last stage haha 😂

• Charliefilpo79
    2 posts

@drbilluk
    I have a same issue man. Sergeant Daniels is eliminated but I have no second key! The game opened main mission for rescue president Ellis in bank headquaters.Its done. but Kelso ask the second key still.

• Lexibrat_
    32 posts

The second key to the manhunt is bugged out again, Kelso has cloned herself LOL...take a look at the video!

• CX.ONE
    14 posts

@lexibrat_

Bugged for me as Kelso took the key. She went poof and nothing. No cut scene or audio file. Just says give 0/1 key 3.

• CptnSpandex
    11 posts

@cx-one You are lucky my man many people did the second target and it went poof and still says give her the second key ???

Suggested Topics