ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ShooterInTheRye
    4 posts

@oidrod73 I'm also having this problem on Xbox. Pretty frustrating.

• schyum77
    1 posts

@drbilluk Exactly the same thing happended for me (PC platform).

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

Hello @Lexibrat_, @CX-ONE, @CptnSpandex! Our team is aware of the issue players are having with Kelso. I have gone ahead and merged this thread into the larger one about this issue. Once we have more information to share on the investigation we will let you know! Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Official Response
  • UbiSushiVamp

Hello, @DrBillUK @craftycurate @Aryotus @Imperius_LXXVII @Charliefilpo79 @schyum77. I apologize that you are unable to complete the mission after turning in the second key. Our teams are aware of this issue and are investigating! I have gone ahead and forwarded everyones information to the investigation. I appreciate your patience in the meantime as this is being looked into!

Official Response
  • Setriner
    3 posts

Just a heads up for anyone that was planning to reset the manhunt... It doesn't work. I reset, did both targets again, got the 2nd key, handed it in and nothing.

• UbiSushiVamp

Greetings, @oidrod73 @bossaxe @Memphis4040 @mslinks00 @D0NT_PANICK @ShooterInTheRye! Our teams are currently investigating similar reports players have shared about being unable to hand in the second key along with Kelso missing. To help with the investigation, please share a video of this with me here so that I can pass it onto our team!

Also, if you could answer a few questions for the investigation :
    An image showing the second manhunt target, Sergeant Daniels, has a cross and the text "ELIMINATED" over it.
    Did you fast travel before or after the bounty and manhunt completion pop-up? 
    Have you encountered the same issue in the past while interacting with Agent Kelso and if yes, in what circumstances?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • UbiSushiVamp

@setriner Hi there! I am sorry to hear that resetting the mission did not help you complete this.

Our teams are currently looking into it.

If all players on this thread could please share some information to help with the investigation that would be great! Please let me know :
    Please share an image showing the second manhunt target, Sergeant Daniels, has a cross and the text "ELIMINATED" over it
    Did you fast travel before or after the bounty and manhunt completion pop-up? 
    Have you encountered the same issue in the past while interacting with Agent Kelso and if yes, in what circumstances?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Setriner
    3 posts

@ubisushivamp After starting the bounty for Daniels I fast traveled to the bank instead of walking there. After all notifications for the completion on the manhunt I fast traveled from the server room (where you fight Daniels) to the white house. As far as I can remember I haven't had any issues interacting with Kelso.

• crystalisrc
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp I have the same issue, rebooted 5 times or so and still no key, Daniels marked off as deceased

• greyab
    1 posts

@ubisushivamp completed Sgt Daniels and collected loot,

fast travelled back to boo and went directly to Kelso as directed. Found that she had gone for coffee and isn't at the desk.

• KraziAgent
    50 posts

@oidrod73 and you have to replay Both 1st and curretn target! [censored] massive, make it to where if we have to reset manhunt cuz of your buggs that you should have fixed before update went live * i get it your using a NEW Dev team, But there should still be QA in all aspects even the manhunts during the PTS, seasonal stuff shaoud also be tested, use redacted audio, or redacted targets information, or place holders or something if you wann ahide the lore/story stuff but this stuff needs tested during the pts, if it was we cold of had this all worked out before tu15 /15.1 went live..... jees, i hadd toplay both targets 3-4 timees before getting thee audio message / collectable??/ [censored]!!!

PS:
    Just make Division 3 only next gen PC/Xbox Sereis X|S & PS5 ONLY (NO LAST GEN) ans we need a PVE Darkzone with NPC agents/ Rogues also tath can turn on you in extractions or they extract and you turn on them. and Random activities like Rogue Convoys (reskin of BTSU Warhounds in LZ) and Manhunts and you as a rogue can get non stop Agents hunting you down (can be avoided if chossen too) but this be cool AF Mode/PVE SERVER PLEASE YANNICK.... Massive Romania/Bucarest....

• PenGuiNF16
    1 posts

@greyab exactly the same . Dont understand this game anymore. At this point just sad 😞

• sygnus21
    2 posts

@ubisushivamp, I have the same image as Setriner.

For me, I fast traveled to the site. After defeating Daniels, I was walking around the map and the game reloaded and I found myself in a dark room with no way out but to fast travel to the White House. After traveling to the white house I got a blue marker (as is the one for Kelso) indicating a mission objective to go back to the bank (this time rescue the president). I should note I also happened with the Castillio mission where after defeating him I was told to go back again.

Anyway, after completing the bank mission again, I fast travel to the White House, give Kelso the key and nothing happened. In fact after giving her the key she completely disappeared. After reading another post on the net about the issue, it was suggested to wait a couple of hours and try turning in the key again. Today I start the game and Kelso is back, but turning in the key is now greyed out.

• SkyhBlue
    3 posts
    I have a same issue man. Sergeant Daniels is eliminated but I have no second key! The game opened main mission for rescue president Ellis in bank headquaters.Its done. but Kelso ask the second key still.

I have the same issue, but still with the first key. So let´s see what happen when I did the second manhunt Sergeant Daniels. I´ll give an update when it´s done.

• ShooterInTheRye
    4 posts

@ubisushivamp I wanted to upload the video but got error that I don't have privileges to perform that action 😐

Also, collected loot after eliminating Daniels. And didn't have this problem with Kelso before.

• SkyhBlue
    3 posts

@skyhblue Ok, I´ve finished the second manhunt and I did not get the second key:

• Lazeerer
    8 posts

@ubisushivamp

I had the same issue but for me after i killed Sergeant Daniels i FT to the boo went down stairs to hand in my key and she accepted it BUT i did not get the audio after handing it in aswell i dint get credit either. "Not even in my progression the audio is missing" it still says im on 0/1 for Key 2.

I logged out and back in and now it says 0/1 for key 2.

So even though i handed it in i dint get credit for it and dint get the audio either.

Guess i should have known better and waited till the last week to complete all of them at once. By then you usually have the bugs ironed out. 😕

I Hope we dont have to re run it after the bug is fixed to get credit.. Because iam not going to lie doing these manhunts, checkpoints, bounties etc are brutally boring and not fun anymore. Crazy that this is where the game is still at when it comes to creativity this far into its life. What happened to Division. seems nothing has changed since i stopped playing it a while back.

Still getting the same Bugs + new crashing bugs.
    Still dishing out low level activities. "Not even going to call it content because its not"

• Tharic-Nar
    1 posts

@lazeerer , @ubisushivamp,
    Same for me.

1. I completed the bounty for Daniels, got the key, got the alert to return to Kelso.
    2. Fast travelled to the BOO and spoke to Kelso where I saw that I had 1/1 of Key 2.
    3. She took the key and then nothing happened - no audio prompts or anything.
    4. I ran outside of the BOO and got the leaving mission area warning.
    5. I ran back down to Kelso and saw that she was now missing.
    6. Disconnected and logged back in.
    7. Ran to Kelso again, and this time she is visible.
    8. Key now says 0/1 for Key 2.
    9. Checked Manhunt Progress and Daniels is crossed out.
  • myrddraal001
    3 posts

@tharic-nar This is exactly was has happen to me. I have reset the manhunt and run it a third time on one character, and have run it once on a second character. I have wait until it states that Daniels has been eliminated. On one character I broke the boards that cover the whole where you normally exit in hopes of running to the White House. You make it all the way to the grate and cannot open it. Kelso took the key both times yesterday, but audio never played. The original mission shows as undone when this happens, so I ran it and nothing. I have done a reboot and was able to run the final bounty again. Once again, Kelso takes the key and nothing is played. I will mention I was unable to do the mission to completion without a Delta error (3 and 6 are the ones I remember). One time I rebooted and it dropped me at the two cylinder doors prior to the Sergeant Daniels phase. Walked in and noticed that the bounty was now available. I tried to activate the bounty and it stated I couldn't in the area I was in. So I fast traveled out and did it again. Same thing, get the key, give to Kelso, and no audio.

• Lazeerer
    8 posts

@tharic-nar

Exactly my situation. You put it in great detail.

Suggested Topics