ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RobertEmerald
    Original poster 181 posts

I was playing for awhile earlier while collecting the 10 weekly stashes and then the game got unstable, so I tried reloading the game and kept getting the error code "Boring Concession" and then it says that online services are not available at this time. I also was getting no loot, nothing from those 10 weekly loot challenges and nothing from hacking drones carrying loot packages... Anyway, the online mode game seems to be broken again. The Campaign mode works fine though, as I tested it. Hope someone from Ubisoft responds back to me on this thread... Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Se7enOne
    25 posts

@robertemerald yea online dont work since an hour or so, we were in LoP,2 disconected,then i crashed, since then the servers seems to be broken

• EmEsPee91
    2 posts

Online doesn't work for me either!
    Sometimes I get through the first screen but not the next one to the gameplay!

• KenTWOu
    41 posts

Just in case, both Online and Legion of the Dead return Boring-Concession error code: Your matchmaking request has timed out. Please try again.

• sgoudie71
    6 posts

@robertemerald Every time i report 1 issue Ubisoft said is on my end but it is not they need stop breaking there high exspensive games and fixed them and yes it looks like the broke the online mode since the stop supporting this game further

• A1R50FT-10
    534 posts

Dear Ubisoft,

Please fix this issue and stop ruining this game!

• Jea2ify
    1 posts

A mi tampoco me funciona sale error

• Sammarok
    177 posts

I just tried to play Online and server is down? 🤷

• Se7enOne
    25 posts

@ubi-gizmo @ubi-borealis @ubi-mushy Can you please can take a look at this issue? And no,its not an connection issue on our side, thats your server again

• Kramoz
    12 posts

I have encountered this problem twice. First at about 10am AEST, and now at 10:23pm AEST (about 12 1/2 hours later) and I'm still encountering this problem. It's now 22 hours since it was first reported, and still happening. Why isn't this fixed yet?

• A1R50FT-10
    534 posts

Is anyone getting any other error code or is it just Boring-Concession?

• angelan74
    6 posts

I've been having this issue since the Battle Pass was suppose to switch to Season 7. I missed the dailies yesterday and today doesn't seem very promising either.

• EmEsPee91
    2 posts
    Boring-Concession

Only Boring-Conession here!

• SdLiniker
    1 posts

Same issue here 😞 2 days and nothing!

• Ellar_Alba
    1 posts

I also can't access the online mode. It is very sad. 😞

• carlos61162
    1 posts

I have the same problem Ubisoft Boring-concession

• Tranmaart
    7 posts

Same here. I can't join since new season has begun. "Matchmaking request has timed out" mostly. Yesterday 2 of 10 tries joined succesfully to online map, but 1 sec later the game dropped out to main menu, and today is the day of Boring-Conession only.

• sgoudie71
    6 posts

@kramoz ubisoft don't give a f... about people issue special fixing it pronto we can be lucky if the fix it at all that why ubisoft is doing free to play games in future so the can give a douple s..about people the issue should be fix by now is a server issue on there side thye can't even figure that out

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2974 posts

Hello Hackers,

Sorry to hear that you were unable to connect.

Can you please perform all of the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? This will ensure that your connection to our services is optimal.

If you're still experiencing connection issues after performing all of the steps from above, can I kindly ask you to update this thread, so I can pass it along to the responsible team for further investigation?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics