ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• IHTG.rogerd2227
    Original poster 6 posts

I'm not going to voice my frustration about the "mistake" made and subsequent steps taken to roll back agents efficiency levels (except that my frustration is VERY high). I am going to propose something that "The Division 2 Team" can do to begin to gain favor back with the player community. GIVE US MORE STASH SPACE! There have been many, many new gear pieces, sets and weapons released since the stash size was set at its current level (300). It makes total sense that we should have more space to store these items. As we all know, you the developers continue to tweak settings and attributes, buffing some items while nerfing others which means that builds will change. It is prudent for us to save god rolled pieces even if we can't use them now just in case the become part of a meta build in the future.

And if you are feeling really generous here are some other suggestions:

1. Turn off "Private Torres is ready for transpo to Kenly College". I never, ever want to hear this again!!!
    2. Take the limit off of how many materials/resources we can store.
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• IHTG.KeithVV50
    1 posts

@ihtg-rogerd2227 I couldn’t agree more!

• CoOp_Gordon
    7 posts

@ihtg-rogerd2227

I can understand the rollback, and have no problem with it. What I find very frustrating is the money and materials I lost when I was rolled back. I spent hours farming for them and the money I saved up from when the game was launched. All gone due to a dev error. Compensate us for this please.

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

This whole "proficiency" and "expertise" was a lazy and cheap way to prolong the grind to begin with...
    I don't care about it one bit.

• atmozphera
    7 posts

This "fix" is completely UNFAIR to ALL players. It was the lime shovel that was needed to bury this game definitively. This is very unfair to anyone who played by the rules (especially console where the hack is almost non-existent)

• Sol3UK
    22 posts

@coop_gordon You will get the materials/weapons/gear/Exotic components back later this week, not the exact amount, apparently that is a bit hard to calculate

• BT3241
    132 posts

If its the correct score that's fine with me but to not compensate players for this error. I thought I would at least get a bit of material or a couple of cashes. I'll forgive them all if I just didn't have to push that X bottom a gazillion times to use up points my X button is already not working and breaking because of it I will end up having to buy a new controller
    I have 12 thousand points left between my Chars at 1 sec a point it would take 3.3 hour of continuousy pushing the x Button my controller cannot take it.

• PT_Frizzer
    66 posts

I hear a lot about the rollbacks. Mine dropped almost 2 levels but it's ok, I was at level 11, but a friend of mine lost the same 1 and a half level but lost all the upgrades in the weapons. Now he have to upgrade them from 0. It is normal or a bug?

• Aced_100
    202 posts
    Take the limit off of how many materials/resources we can store.

Since they keep on bringing out new weapons and gear sets how about increasing our stash and the amount of gear we can carry?

• V4MPiR1
    247 posts

@pt_frizzer Does he play Conflict? If so, it could be this:

• AlmightySawCar
    9 posts

@ihtg-rogerd2227 I agree that it would be nice to have the stash increased. I spend what feels like half of my time in the game managing my full stash (300/300) and struggling to keep my inventory low enough to get through one run of Countdown (at ~71/150 inventory).

But I will absolutely voice my frustration here. Being rolled back from Expertise level 13 to level 10, okay, there was a mistake, I get it. The fact that the mats provided as compensation are significantly less than the mats lost from the rollback is the really frustrating part. The 3 optimization caches received don't even really cover the mats for just my Liberty losing 3 levels, let alone everything else. I recall seeing that it wouldn't be an exact compensation for mats, but maybe err on the side of the players, as the rollback hurts quite enough, Ubisoft. It adds disappointment on top of disappointment.

And one more thing I'll add, IHTG.rogerd, I'll see your Torres and raise you Inaya. I guess I'm off to make a nice comfy chair.

• PT_Frizzer
    66 posts

@v4mpir1 Yes he does. Later on I have seen the Yannich twetter about it. This company don't learn. An update is like more bugs than fixes.

• ArthurFriend
    95 posts
    If its the correct score that's fine with me but to not compensate players for this error. I thought I would at least get a bit of material or a couple of cashes.

Affected players will be rewarded shd caches. Update on this is to come during this week.

• SuspiciousPixel
    318 posts

What has stash space got to do with rewarding players who gained an incorrect amount of proficiency points due to bad QA and testing? Increasing stash space won't make players happy who have been affected. Massive need to take responsibility and accountability for the effort and time players spent!!!!!

They've rectified the mistake and if they want to make the community happy then they need to identify with the ample of amount of data they have on players and compensate them fairly with the materials and exotics they lost upgrading items. This needs to be done first imho.

Massive, Ubi Bucharest have a lot more to fix in the meanwhile with the mess TU15 has created

• Increase in client side crashes
    • Increase in server side crashes especially in Countdown
    • Resolving expertise and upgrade losses because of Conflict
    • Resolving damage increase and loss bug caused by expertise upgrades
    • Manhunt decryption key blocker

As for stash space manage your stash and inventory space better! Players have been asking since Division 1 for a Destiny 2 like DIM (Inventory Manager) that would make it so easy to move items across characters with a single click. Imagine how much space you could save with that solution whilst keeping the same stash space restriction.

• Zebedee_73
    35 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics