ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jessa246
    Original poster 25 posts

With all the trouble we had that we were prompt to hand in description key 2 only to find out we we get a key with every manhunt mission.

Now we have another bug with the manhunt missions, I got key 2 but on return to WH base to hand it to Kelso, she's is not showing nor is the key action prompt.

I bet you at Ubi will say we have to go through the reset manhunt again, NO! YOU Dev'S FIX THE ? GAME NOW, we shouldn't have to reset every time you get the programming wrong, and will we go through these BUGS and resets with every manhunt mission.

SACK THE LAME PROGRAMMER THAT IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB.

I had to logout/login to get a quick fix.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• justcallmelewis
    1 posts

@jessa246 I understand the frustration but i think you are being a bit harsh. The developers have put in lots of time and hard work to this update and im sure if it was the other way around you wouldn't appreciate being called a "LAME PROGRAMMER"

• SpiderJ1992
    2 posts

I had the same issue, checked my inventory and can see I have the second key but no Kelso character

• Pavel-71
    19 posts

@justcallmelewis

What's complicated is getting the game back to the state before why they don't test it on some unofficial website

• Jessa246
    Original poster 25 posts

@justcallmelewis How many more BUGS do we have to put up with till someone realize the Dev's cant do their jobs, JUST READ THE BUG REPORTS.

I still get the same bugs now that i got the day of release that were also in TD1 and they have never been fixed so don't tell me i'm being HARSH.

If they can't fix any bugs they know about then they are LAME.

• Jessa246
    Original poster 25 posts

@spiderj1992 Hi I did get Kelso back after a game restart, i dread what bug there'll be in the next manhunt.

• Jessa246
    Original poster 25 posts

@pavel-71 It seams they don't test or fix what they know to be bugged, that's why i said sack the Dev that's not doing their job.

How many years and still we get more and more bugs with no fixes.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

Hello, @Jessa246 @justcallmelewis @Pavel-71 @SpiderJ1992! I am sorry to hear that Kelso is missing for you. However, I am glad to hear they appeared again after a game restart! Our teams are currently investigating similar reports of this. I do apologize for the frustration this has caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics