ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lethargicsauce
    Original poster 28 posts

IDK why this happened, but it came out this way after I threw the Kiba at the side of this table slightly below where the glass rim begins

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1702 posts

@lethargicsauce Hiya! Thanks for reporting this with us, and also, greetings to the forums! I have shared these images with the Dev Team to check out! Have you noticed this behavior with the Kiba Barrier on other objects or even walls?

Official Response
  • lethargicsauce
    Original poster 28 posts

@ubi-smash Thanks for getting back to me on this!

There are a few other very specific spots that I can't quite recall at this moment, but probably have somewhere in my screenshot library. If I do end up finding those screenshots, I'll post them in this thread. This was the only spot I've seen so far that makes the Kiba barrier look specifically like this, as most other spots just shrink it and contain it to a weird shape (there's a box somewhere with some slight overhanging edges that contains the Kiba within the edges. However, it's bulletproof so it's a waste of a kunai).

I'll try to keep you updated on this!

(also, a side note: the reason the Kiba looks spikier in the second screenshot is because I melee'd it to see what'd happen. It ends up looking the same way for melees 1 and 2)

Suggested Topics