ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nitpeprules
    Original poster 25 posts

Before you truly abandon this hot turd at least do us the one favor. I am begging you as someone who absolutely loves and hates this game at the same time. It is literally the only game I play besides a little Carmageddon Max Damage.

I am sincerely begging you to increase the AI's Sight distance by 50m! Please! Make this game somewhat of a challenge for us before you drop it. I am sooooo tired of literally walking into a base and headshotting 90% of the troops before they even know I am there. Why? Because they all have worse vision than my half blind brother (he literally has a parscription {literally spelled wrong to get past screening! WHY THAT WORD!?} so bad it is like he has coke bottle lenses, even with today's technology) who can tell when someone is standing 100m away from him (can't see who or give many details but he knows a person blur when he sees one).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Rootimus
    58 posts

"Prescripti*n" is censored? That's possibly even funnier than "muffins" being censored on the Wildlands stats site.

• Gmoneymozart
    58 posts

@nitpeprules if you're playing on PC you should head to nexusmods and search for breakpoint and download the spartan realism mod. If you're on console then you're sol.

• nitpeprules
    Original poster 25 posts

@gmoneymozart I wish I was. I am on PS4. You PC guys are so Fing lucky!

• nitpeprules
    Original poster 25 posts

@rootimus I almost want to write out the dictionary in one big post to see what words are banned. LOL.

• KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned

Ubisoft made it clear.
    No more updates, they are done supporting the game.

Play as it is, or move along.

• Rootimus
    58 posts

Prescrip
    crip
    [censored]
    scrip
    cription
    pre
    pres
    presc
    resc
    rescri
    tion
    ion

This guessing game is dumb. In fact, it sucks. Fun fact: "dumb" and "sucks" are also banned on the stats website, but evidently not on the forum.

• nitpeprules
    Original poster 25 posts

@kmarkopl Ubiflop said they were done with Far Cry 5 and even released Far Cry 6, yet I downloaded a patch fixing various bugs a couple of days ago.

We have also established that I am still playing it so thanks for coming out.

• MikeWeeks
    319 posts

@nitpeprules --

Indeed to your point: given so much of this game is server-side, they could do any number of "updates" (use whatever word you like in quotes) without the community being made aware, until you come across a change from a pervious experience

It's been done numerous times for the past 2 1/2 years.

• KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned

@nitpeprules I did not had any updates on FC5 for months, you might have not played for long cause launcher updates only recent played games.

Lastly

Ubisoft ends Ghost Recon Breakpoint updates

Servers will stay up, but otherwise it's game over for Ubisoft's troubled military shooter.

https://pcgamer.com/ubisoft-ends-ghost-recon-breakpoint-updates

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1247 posts

Ahhhhh, our community motivational speakers made an appearance!

Kinda like the apparences made by the CMs.

Same thing in Wildlands and we were lucky to receive more than 2 updates. They ruined the game even more but 2+ updates nonetheless

• MyMomJust
    29 posts

@nitpeprules , it's not luck; it's skill.

• nitpeprules
    Original poster 25 posts

@kmarkopl Far Cry 5 Update 1.17 Patch Notes – April 21, 2022 https://updatecrazy.com/far-cry-5-update-1-17-patch-notes-april-21-2022/: (https://updatecrazy.com/far-cry-5-update-1-17-patch-notes-april-21-2022)

Guess you should check your launcher. Are you on PC? PS4 you just click "Check for Update"

• KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned

@nitpeprules

Am on PC, and had no other updates than AC Valhalla.

Suggested Topics