ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• carlosart1989
    Original poster 159 posts

Please add these weapons to the New Ghost Recon Videogame :

M16A1, M16A2, M16A3, M16A4, AK-103 assault rifles and all their variants, Sig Sauer XI Modular Rifle (the Sig Sauer XI Modular Rifle has the ability to change the kind of calibers that it uses and they are: 7.62x39 soviet caliber, 5.56 NATO caliber and 300 Blackout), M16A2 Model 733 Colt Commando Carbine with the M16A1 iron sights, M4 Carbine (3 round bursts/single fire), M4A1 Carbine (full auto/single fire), FN FNC assault rifle and all it's variants,
    AK-104 Carbine, all of the weapons of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts, all of the previous Ghost Recon Videogames, M60, M60D, M60E1, M60E2, M60E3, M60E4, M60E6, M60C, FN MAG, IWI NEGEV, M240B BRAVO, M249 light machine guns and all their variants, all of the weapons that I suggested and I requested in my past posts all all their variants and all of the weapons in these videogames:
    all of the weapons of the Battlefield video game series, all of the weapons of the Soldier of Fortune video game trilogy, all of the weapons of The Grand Theft Auto (GTA) videogame series and all the weapons of all the other videogames series that I mentioned in past posts. Also add all the type of magazines of Ghost Recon Breakpoint into the New Ghost Recon Videogame and also add the ammunition glitch that is in Ghost Recon Breakpoint into the New Ghost Recon Videogame (the glitch that you can use to get ammunition back by pressing quickly in the weapons preselected set up in the equipment windows in the pause mode of Ghost Recon Breakpoint). Also add the ability of to have 100,000,000 rounds of ammunition magazines in all the weapons in The New Ghost Recon Videogame and all the other weapons that I requested and I suggested in past posts into the New Ghost Recon Videogame.

Also put functions that allow to have infinitive ammunition, infinitive health (the playable character, his/her AI teamates), infinitive grenade and mines and landmines and rocket launcher ammunition quantities (all the kind of grenades,
    and mines and landmines and rocket launchers that are in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts) and also an invencibility function for the playable and all the AI Teammates into The New Ghost Recon Videogame and also add these suggestions into Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Narco Road, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Make the AI Teammates to use/fire/shoot against the enemy attached grenade launchers into ther assault rifles and into their carbines and whatever weapons that they are using if their are capable to use attached grenade launchers. Also make the AI teamates to use suppressors and to shoot the enemy while using suppressors when the playable characters go quietly with suppressors and also when the playable characters also shot with their suppressors and also add AI combat troops for all the factions in New Ghost Recon Videogame that use all of the attachments that their weapons can carry including suppressors, compensators, attached grenade launchers and optic sights and laser sights and all the kind of magazines from Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts. And also make the AI combat troops for all the factions in The New Ghost Recon Videogame to fire and use andnto shoot their attached grenade launchers and their suppressors against the enemy when their are using them and makenthe AI Teamates available to be used in single player sessions in The New Ghost Recon Videogame and also make the AI teamates to be used in multiplayer sessions in The Ghost Recon Videogame. And please put all the knives of Ghost Recon Breakpoint (including all the karambit knives that are available in Ghost Recon Breakpoint) and Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and all the knife attacks and their attack movements including the throwing movement witht the Karambit knives of Ghost Recon Breakpoint into the New Ghost Recon Videogame and also add all the martial arts that I requested in
    past posts including Judo, Taekwondo, Cuban Operative Karate, Kickboxing, Boxing, Krav Maga,
    Jujitsu, Brazilian Jujitsu (BJJ), Ninjuts, Aikido, Karate, Hakpido, Samurai Katana Sword usage and Samurai Tanto (Tantō) Short Sword usage, Kendo
    and all the martial arts movements and all their techniques and also all their hand strike techniques all their Judo Chop Strike techniques (Knife Hand Strike techniques) and all the throwing techniques in these martial arts and all the martial arts that I requested and I suggested in past posts into the New Ghost Recon Videogame and also put all ofnthat into Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts. Please make all of the Ghost Recon team members and all of the Rainbow Six members to be black belt 1st Dan in
    Judo, Taekwondo, Cuban Operative Karate, Kickboxing, Boxing, Krav Maga,
    Jujitsu, Brazilian Jujitsu (BJJ), Ninjuts, Aikido, Karate, Hakpido, Samurai Katana Sword usage and Samurai Tanto (Tantō) Short Sword usage, Kendo and all the martial arts that I requested in
    past posts. Make also the AI teamates numbers to be 20 by default and also add a fuction that allows to have infinitive quantities of AI Teamates and also add a function that make the AI teamates to use all of the knive attacks and all of the martial arts and everything regarding about them in single player sessions in the New Ghost Recon Videogame and in multiplayer sessions in the New Ghost Recon Videogame.
    These knife attacks techniques/movements include the ones in these videos from YouTube regarding Ghost Recon Breakpoint:

Breakpoint All Melee Animations

Ghost Recon Breakpoint all Takedowns, Finishers, Kills in 1080p

Also please add the ability to change the clothes, costumize the clothes and to to change the weapons and also to costumize the weapons of all the AI teamates with all their weapons attachments in single player sessions in the New Ghost Recon Videogame and in multiplayer sessions in the New Ghost Recon Videogame.

Also add all of the types of allied factions supports that are in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts into the New Ghost Recon Videogame.

Also add all of the types of allied factions supports that are in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts into Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Also add the ability that some of the AI combat troops of all the factions in the New Ghost Recon Videogame use all of the martial arts and knife attacks and all of the types of knife from Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts into the New Ghost Recon Videogame.

Also add AI teamates into Ghost Recon Narco Road and also Also please add the ability to change the clothes, costumize the clothes and to to change the weapons and also to costumize the weapons of all the AI teamates with all their weapons attachments in single player sessions in the New Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts just like in Ghost Recon Breakpoint and in multiplayer sessions in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

Also add AI teamates into Ghost Recon Narco Road and also Also please add the ability to change the clothes, costumize the clothes and to to change the weapons and also to costumize the weapons of all the AI teamates with all their weapons attachments in multiplayer sessions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint just as in the single player sessions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please also put all the suggestions and all of the requests that I posted in past posts and all the suggestions that I am posting in this new post into the New Ghost Recon Videogame and also add all of these requests and all of those suggestions into the requests that I posted past posts and all the suggestions that I am posting in this new post
    into Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

I request that Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen must get more updates permanently and I need an official answer as soon as possible from Ubisoft in these Ubisoft Forums Website.

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Rootimus
    59 posts
    I need an official answer as soon as possible from Ubisoft in these Ubisoft Forums Website.

Suggested Topics