ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LaeLenna
    Original poster 1 posts

Asking this on behalf of someone else. The game used to work fine, then he started getting the "Can not connect to Uplay" error randomly (first once in a while and eventually several times a day) so he stopped playing several months ago. Now he wanted to try again and is facing new errors (0x00002EE2 and 0x0000274C). Problem is we can't find much info on these codes anywhere. The only thing I could find was https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/123434/error-when-trying-to-create-a-campaign?lang=en-US which is not related to launching / connecting to the game. He is playing directly through Ubisoft Connect, not Steam or Epic involved.

Edit: Some additional info about what we've tried so far; firewall and antivirus off, allowing ports 2350-2459 through firewall, verifying game files, reinstalling the game and finally I installed the game too to see if it was our ISP or router and was able to connect without any issues. So it must be something on his PC that is causing the issue, we just have clue what it is because he can browse the internet and has no issues playing other games online including other Ubisoft games.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Jordeee9
    1 posts

I am getting the same error as of today. I tried verifying files and reinstalling. Sometimes it will let me into the game but will tell me campaign is unavailable but most the time this is what I get during connectingundefined

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3384 posts

Hey @jordeee9 ,

If you haven't done so already, could you please make sure you give all the steps in this connectivity guide a try?

@LaeLenna - thank you for sharing the steps you've tried so far.

We'll need to look into this directly with your friend to be able to best support them.

Could you please have them send us a message directly via our Support Site, Facebook or Twitter and attach their DxDiag and MSinfo system files?

We'll take a further look into this there.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics