ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ZER01232015
    Original poster 1 posts

I recently played the stranger things inspired series mission on far cry 6 and it was absolutely amazing! I loved how they portrayed the upside down! And loved how they used beloved chorizo as the "underdog" (pun intended) as they know he is loved by many, so that added a deep sadness in me... despite being just a digital dog 😅 anywhere im here today with an idea! Don't know of its been mentioned before or not but here goes.. remember Dustin from stranger things had a pet... a pet demagorgon... one might say his amigo 😉 how AMAZING would it be of we had a demagorgon as an amigo!!!!!! Could be a stealth amigo with the ability to create gateways to navigate a combat situation, stealth kills, or could be a tank with passives, like taunt, terror (causes weaker enemies to flee) and health regeneration by sucking the enemies faces! Either way, it's gonna awesome if it where real! Im hoping the devs see this (hi) and make it happen, im getting hype over something that's not even real yet 😅 anyway I hope you all like the idea of this (and to those of you that say thats unrealistic. There is a supremo that let's you shoot through walls, and a k-9000 plus more)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GameGuru2018
    270 posts

@zer01232015

You mean this.......😷

What about general context?
    Story, setting......

Don't you think that such a creature will be Off-Topic?😶

I think Far Cry needs more seriousness.
    But with humour!
    Seriousness - is what the game needs.
    Serious topics, characters, story, mood.........S-E-R-I-O-U-S-N-E-S-S.

🤡 away from clowning.
    (but with good humour)

Suggested Topics