ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• IndigoVenn
    Original poster 1 posts

I saw that people complaining about cutscenes where you cant see guns, only shields and bows is visible. Is this going to be last forever? Posts created one year ago and this annoying thing still not fixed. I dont talk about all the rest of the bugs that we can find in the game rarely, but this is soo soo annoying because I see this all the time. For me its really important to see normal character because I spent money to have those cool guns but sadly I cant see them in cutscenes.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4039 posts

Hey @indigovenn ,

Thank you for getting in touch!

This a design choice by the team so as not to obscure the player's view during interactions.

We have had to hide some weapons, mostly weapons that are on the hip and right shoulders for the animations and cameras to have no obstructions.

Sorry for any disappointment caused and if there's anything more we can answer, please let us know!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    2103 posts

@IndigoVenn @Ubi-TheBerry

uhh . . . guns?

• XBL_Laberbacke
    566 posts
    uhh . . . guns?

My first thought when I read the subject line. I know there's an Abstergo/Modern Day set but I don't think they go as far as giving Eivor totally overpowered weapons.

Either OP is in the wrong forum (though mentioning shields and bows) or it's a translation error.

Strange that the Ubi person didn't find anything unusual about that post. Might be a side effect of having to work in the forums of multiple games.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 523 posts

Hey @xbl_laberbacke and thanks for pointing that out. 😊

While the answer is likely the same @IndigoVenn, could I have you confirm the game you're referring to just so that I can make sure this thread ends up in the right place?

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    2103 posts

@ubi-ladyblue Hey, you forgot me! I noticed it too!! AND I posted before laberbacke! Honestly (just kidding here)

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 523 posts

I'm so sorry @spirantcrayon22!

I promise I could never forget you! ♥

And yes, you were definitely first. 😁 🏆 🥉

As compensation for my mistake, I've provided you with a trophy, a medal, and my most prized red heart. Please forgive me! 🙏

Official Response

Suggested Topics