ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 2098 posts

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 521 posts
    Best Answer

Hey @SpirantCrayon22!

Can you try booting up your game for me and letting me know if you see it in your inventory now?

Official Response
  • XBL_Laberbacke
    557 posts

@spirantcrayon22 The final piece must be made of pure gold or something 😂

• SpirantCrayon22

@xbl_laberbacke it's the tattoo for the head, not gold, we're talking rhodium here

• Ubi-LadyBlue

Hey @spirantcrayon22!

Could you grab us an image of what it's showing as not owned from the Berserker Theme Pack to help me look into this a little better?

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-ladyblue

I already wrote, it's the head tattoo.

• SpirantCrayon22
  • Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1145 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Gotcha, thanks for sending over that video! I've forwarded this information over to the development team for further review. Please keep an eye out for updates!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-mushy

Oh lordy it goes on, this one! I thought it odd that I only saw two "exclusive offers" in the Helix shop. I just loaded the game using my wife's account and the Berserker set is the third but I don't see it, just the Modern Day and Mystical. Come on, guys, what's going on?!!

• Ubi-LadyBlue

I know and understand this is beyond frustrating @spirantcrayon22. The teams are investigating, but unfortunately, I don't have any updates for you just yet.

If you have any other questions in the meantime, I'll do my best to help where I can.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@Ubi-LadyBlue same again, I suspect, I can only see 2 options in the Helix shop's "Exclusive Offers" section. I might load on someone else's account later to check but presume it's the Berserker set again. Does Ubisoft not want me to complete the set or something? I actually cannot get it at present.

• SpirantCrayon22

@Ubi-LadyBlue same this week, by the way, I only see 2 in the Helix shop so presumably the Berserker pack is there - this is mad - please would you ask whoever-it-is to give me the missing tattoo, which is Raider (Head) - I'd have bought it already but I can't right now and I think I've complained enough to get a tiny reward like that, no?! At least ask them to put it in Reda's shop.

• Ubi-LadyBlue

I promise it's not a matter of not wanting you to complete the set @SpirantCrayon22. As a fellow completionist, I'd likely feel the same or at least similar in your shoes. I have gone ahead and poked someone again to see if I can get any kind of update and promise to keep you posted.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@Ubi-LadyBlue and @ubianyoneelse

I presume the Berserker set is in "Exclusive Offers" again this week because I can only see two sets

this is simply unbelievable - you guys are preventing me from buying something from the Helix Shop!!!

• Ubi-SleepyGoat
    Ubisoft Support Staff 172 posts

Hey there @SpirantCrayon22, we're still waiting to hear back about this issue for you. I apologize again that you're having some trouble getting this set finished, and we will let you know once we know anything else about the problem.

Official Response
  • Ubi-LadyBlue
    Best Answer

Hey @SpirantCrayon22!

Can you try booting up your game for me and letting me know if you see it in your inventory now?

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@Ubi-LadyBlue Hey, yeah, the head tattoo is there! Set complete! Thanks!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4731 posts

Hi @SpirantCrayon22 thanks for the update, I'm pleased to hear that you have the full set now.

Official Response

Suggested Topics