ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oatiecrumble
    768 posts

@Nevvyn i can't see anyone wanting to max out gear to level 20, you get very little for so much, weapons and maybe skills yes but not gear.

You might get the odd person here and there though for completionist reasons.

• SuspiciousPixel
    539 posts
    @Nevvyn i can't see anyone wanting to max out gear to level 20, you get very little for so much, weapons and maybe skills yes but not gear.

You might get the odd person here and there though for completionist reasons.

Pretty much this

I've prioritized my commonly used Skills>Weapons>Spec Weapons for level 20 upgrades
    My gear is 11 as I find the armour benefit isn't significant. You can upgrade to that level without using any exotics and materials can be easily obtained from deconstructing stuff from countdown or by using a WONY mule if you have high enough SHD level.

• Traumahawk
    112 posts

@nevvyn You can farm them in Countdown with certainty. If you play 3 countdown games and extract on all 3, you can buy an exotic cache every time and break it down.

• Traumahawk
    112 posts

@suspiciouspixel No thanks. It took a lot of work to upgrade my skills and weapons. This would put all the casuals who don't want to do the work on the same level damage wise as us, without any of the skill to get there. Yes, skill, skill is developed over time by playing the game. Getting handed this much material would ruin this game.

• Whiskytex
    77 posts
    @suspiciouspixel No thanks. It took a lot of work to upgrade my skills and weapons. This would put all the casuals who don't want to do the work on the same level damage wise as us, without any of the skill to get there. Yes, skill, skill is developed over time by playing the game. Getting handed this much material would ruin this game.

The Gatekeepers have arrived...

• Viking_Jarl
    100 posts

@im_pine

Wishful thinking, i had similar suggestions, but to give players a decent chance to succeed in this game is neither Ubisoft or Massive's forte.
    Maybe buy a future "timesaver" i guess.

I have so much exotic junk i can sow with them, totally useless like most components and materials!

• suschunga
    488 posts
    I have so much exotic junk i can sow with them, totally useless like most components and materials!

Exotic components are required for upgrades once you get above Expertise 10.

Suggested Topics