ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Torgo_Baneblade
    Original poster 1 posts

Dear Ubisoft, I appreciate the replies I received through the ticketing system for technical support, however, their cursory politeness offering no solutions is not acceptable. As I stated earlier this whole situation with the rollback last Thursday due to your error is NOT at all acceptable. Since Ubisoft Technical Support suggested I post this on the forum, here you go. Here's why this situation is totally unaccpetableDear Ubisoft, since I received no satisfaction to my complain through your technical support I'm taking their advice and posting this here on the forum. Dear Ubisoft, since I received no satisfaction from your technical support I am taking their advice and posting here on the forums. This expertise rollback situation is totally unacceptable to your customers and here is a detailed explanation why:
    1) Customers should never be punished for mistakes made by the business they've purchased from.
    2) I lost an estimated 40 hrs of game play, progress and materials, including 30 EXOTIC components spent leveling 2 weapons from level 13 to 16, when you rolled my character back to 13 the guns went with it. You literally wasted an entire week of my free time that I passionately put into your game because I love it. Well, I loved it till last week anyway. Do you have any idea how long it takes to gain 30 exotic caches. If you cared you would give me 30 exotic caches I could use to restore those components to my inventory, and don't tell me this isn't possible.
    3) All players are "influencers". Do you have any idea how many people over the years I've talked into buying one of your games because I loved it (e.g., Siege, Ghost Recon(s), The Division 2, etc.)? When you lose a loyal customer of many years like me because you cannot treat us properly your company is not behaving in a way that will see long term growth.
    4) All of the good will you earned with this wonderful new content was lost when you performed that rollback. I spent money on the season pass for both my PC and Xbox accounts, now I regret doing so. Do you think I'd buy another game from you in the near future after this treatment? You literally turned me from one of your most loyal customers of the last decade into someone who may never buy anything from you again. And I will certainly continue to influence people on my game play choices for years to come.
    5) I went from playing Division 2 on PC passionately every day to not playing at all overnight since the rollback. Surely you can now understand why.
    6) At this point if you do not restore most or all of what I lost I don't know if I can in good conscience remain a player and customer. You owe me and everyone else in the community a serious apology and a restoration of items that negate the devastating effect your rollback had on the time we've already put into the game since Season 9 dropped. You NEED TO SHOW RESPECT for the time your customers put into your games, which in my case and many others is extensive. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• hyper---sniper
    120 posts

@torgo_baneblade I know how you feel , after rollback my pro/exprtise seems to be stuck, And when i logged in after the rollback a box appeared on screen saying check stash for cashe but never received any ?.... you can try to talk to them but they do not listen , they do not care , they are just fishing for more players , they keep nerfing and call it balance , every build i have farmed has been nerfed over the years , set back to start again , all the farming lost at the touch of the devs .. and it will continue as long as they have players..

• xcel30
    921 posts

@torgo_baneblade They are giving out caches to the people who had their items rolled back that gives A LOT of materials back, if you didn't get any get in contact with support

• BT3241
    175 posts

I'm happy got more than enough to get back to where I was I don't feel I have lost anything. Proficiency takes longer you don't get as much XP but that was the error they said they made so its how it was meant to be.

Suggested Topics