ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LegendarySenzu
    Original poster 9 posts

Hytham is an NPC that serves no purpose once the Order of Ancients have all been killed. In order to make him (and the Hidden Ones) more relevant to the overall game, he should offer repeatable side activities in the form of "Blackbox Assassination Contracts". These contracts should be to hunt down the remnants of the Order of Ancients Hytham mentions after you kill them all. They could function similarity to the Blackbox Assassinations seen in the Siege of Paris DLC, giving the player multiple methods of killing a target.

Since these missions are repeatable, naturally they would become repetitive as there are only so many locations for Blackbox Assassinations. However, I believe having the option to repeat Blackbox missions using a variety of tactics would make them more enjoyable, along with having rewards in the form of skill points, materials, and gear/weapons with Hidden Ones aesthetic to them.

Furthermore, every map in the game - including DLC areas - should have a Hidden One NPC to give you similar contracts. (Excluding mythical areas for obvious reasons). The rewards would be the same in every map, however each area should have certain gear/weapons unique to their location. This would give other maps in the game more replay value, and add to the overall lore of Assassin's Creed. (*Spoiler: Such as the Hidden One in Siege of Paris)

Personally, I found that the Blackbox Assassinations were the highlight of the Siege of Paris DLC. They reminded me of old school Assassin's Creed, and I feel many fans would agree. However, I was disappointed I couldn't repeat them once completed. These contracts would allow players to enjoy them endlessly and give them the Assassin related content so many have been asking for.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics