ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SixpoundeR85
    Original poster 13 posts

Hello.

Just booted the game and built and upgraded the armory. Then I went to check out Vagns shop for the new weapons and they are nowhere to be found. The shop is completely empty. Am I alone with this bug?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SixpoundeR85
    Original poster 13 posts
    Hello.

Just booted the game and built and upgraded the armory. Then I went to check out Vagns shop for the new weapons and they are nowhere to be found. The shop is completely empty. Am I alone with this bug?

Anyone? Shop is still empty

• Eisbrecher19
    2 posts

Is anybody else having any issue with Vagn's shop being empty? I'd previously purchased all his wares, trying to complete this game. Now with the update, he still has nothing to sell me. I tried to go on a raid then come back, tried closing and reopening the game. Still nothing on offer. I really don't want to try to do a reinstall as it's a massive file.

• Vylna
    14 posts

Im having the exact problem on PC , i used my materials that i had to fully upgrade the armory and then when i went to Vagn the river raid vendor, he has nothing to sell to me ....

• Eisbrecher19
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue here. Built the armory, talked to Vagn, his shop is completely empty.

• Vylna
    14 posts

@vylna

bumping this thread, eventually a mod from ubisoft or someone from ubisoft can knowledge us here, its such a huuuge shame not being able to buy the new items from Vagn River Raid vendor efter fully upgraded the armory on PC --- i dont wanna be forced to get myself to use Cheats or whatever in order to obtain the weapons that arent able to be obtain due of a bug or patch issue ...

• Vylna
    14 posts

Bumping the thread until or eventually a mod replies, im pretty sad that im not able to buy these 3 new weapons and the customizations for Eivor, its really a huge shame right now ...

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3115 posts

Hey there @sixpounder85 , @Eisbrecher19 , and @Vylna - thanks for reaching out with these reports that Vagn has no stock after upgrading the armoury. That's really unusual, and I'd like to investigate this. My apologies for the delay in responding.

As far as I can see, this isn't an issue that has been otherwise reported, so it'd really help me out to have some screenshots of the issue. Please make sure you've verified your game files, to make sure you're on the latest version, and then can you send me across two screenshots showing:

• That the armoury is upgraded, and
    • That Vagn has no inventory for sale?

Here's our screenshots guide, and the resulting images can be added to a response here in the forum thread using the little image icon above the post edit box.

With these screenshots, I'll be able to send your reports across internally.

Please let me know if I can

Official Response
  • Vylna
    14 posts

@ubi-thrupney

i already managed to obtain the items, but yes , when i logged into the game in the day where the patch arrived with the new armory + new river raid items, i went straight for the armory and fully upgraded it first . afterwards when i went to Vagn to check his wares. he had no items whatsoever ...

Now here is the odd thing, last night i went online into the game, decided to do a daily and the weekly out of Reda , after completing both of them , i decided to get back to Vagn and then all his items appeared out of nowhere lol ..

Im so sorry but i cant provide pictures or a video clip of it right now since i already managed to un-bug Vagns store items after completing Redas Daily and Weekly.

• Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 410 posts

Hey @Vylna - thanks for the update!

Glad to hear you've managed to unbug Vagn, it might've been a small hiccup after the update, which is now resolved. Let us know if you have any other questions or the issues reappears though!

Official Response

Suggested Topics