ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hyper---sniper
    Original poster 255 posts

Hostiles burned , not counting up ?. must be bugged ?. setting hostiles on fire and no points given . same with outcast elites eliminated ?. killing outcast elites and not always updating points ?..
    Fire from nowhere insta killing me ?.. clearing control points , and open world , take cover , then flames from nowhere ?.. why does this happen ? npc do not see me , do not respond then i catch fire and die, . Just like the invisible snipers one shot dead and no one around ?..
    will this ever be fixed ?.. or is it the only way to kill players ?..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble
    1051 posts

In the left corner we have: Hyper Sniper 😰
    In the right corner we have: Invisible Sniper 💪

Ding!! Ding!! Round (1)

Hyper Sniper down in just 0.1 seconds 😭

🤣

• hyper---sniper

@oatiecrumble yes it is a pain , went to collect a bounty and got stuck in shipping container , lol it never fails ..

• CWO4USN
    46 posts

@hyper-sniper This is how Ubisoft operates.....no attention to detail. PTS is a joke. Lied about Lau's keys
    being fixed with TU 15.1. Didn't happen.

• hyper---sniper

@cwo4usn Anyone else not getting points for hostiles burned ?. and outcast elites eliminated ?.. game is broken .. flame grenades covering more area ?. bomber drone covers whole room ?. seems like they nerfed hart and buffed all the npc,s weapons , AS ALWAYS..

• xcel30
    1026 posts

@hyper-sniper Only increased game opening and load times by quite a lot, no change in NPC behaviour and i'm still getting the NPC burn and elite challanges properly counted

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts

@hyper-sniper The Division community is without question the whiniest, most entitled player base I have ever been apart of in my 20 years of gaming. Non-stop complaining and entitlement.

• DerkaDerkaDerp
    3 posts

@raciaiadhesive
    Do you know what it takes to build a vehicle from the ground up? If not, I don't want you to ever complain about a car that's a lemon. Can you build one?
    See how that's a ridiculous argument?

Can you perform a surgery? So don't complain if the doctor leaves his watch in you.
    Can you cook a authentic Italian meal? Don't complain if it has hair in it.

What's that? You have an expectation of professionalism that's at least on par with an industry's peers?

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • echolecter
    393 posts

@raciaiadhesive You have any idea how many lines of code there are in an Airbus 380, or nuclear submarine. A lot more I can assure you that but the amount of critical bugs is zero, null, nada. Complexity is merely a very sad excuse for making mistakes that any real professional wouldn't make in the first place. Guess we can all be very fortunate they don't write code for airplanes, or any other real life products.

• hyper---sniper

@raciaiadhesive well the saying is if it is not broke do not fix it, it was a great game till they tried to fix it ... We all know what it takes to make a game , the thing is do they have what it takes to run it ?. we paid for a working game not a nerf machine .

all the promises of fixes and all they do is nerf , and the only fix they do is when a player gets an extra point ?.. or a player gets powerful ?. They get well paid for their games , and if it worked ok then players would not complain , a few bugs is not game breaking , and never as bad as their nerfs ..
    I have played this from the private beta , and feel that i have never advanced with all the nerfs , now this mess of experience , it just another start from fresh , and kills the game for me..

• F.i.x.e.r
    135 posts

@hyper-sniper Tell me about it. I am on PC and have been able to play the game with some lockups/crashes, but this morning after two attempts and two hard lockups I have logged out and given up. Absolute disgrace.

• A Former User
    0 posts
    You have any idea how many lines of code there are in an Airbus 380, or nuclear submarine.

It's fair to criticize the technical state of the game, but these ridiculous analogies just make me laugh. Neither of those receive feature updates every couple of weeks. Nor are they expected to run on a near infinite combination of hardware and software.

• echolecter
    393 posts

@suschunga It only shows that the overal software complexity isn't the cause nor excuse for making mistakes. They actually do receive regular updates, not weekly because they use extended periods of testing before they're installing it. This game is going downhillm at the speed of light. Everytime something is added or changed it's getting more unstable, and ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.

Almost starting to think this is the new policy at UbiSoft, to destroy all their products. Anyone that states that the game they once bought doesn't exist anymore has a valid argument. If they would really solve major bugs I could live with som enew issues, but they are only adding more of them.

• PT_Frizzer
    135 posts

What I note is a lot of lag. 10 seconds to initiate the counter screen when launch the game. Doing Capitol Building Invaded, started the mission and when get to the entrance the gate is closed and only opened about 10-15 seconds later. Not all the shots are registering.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gabriel.Knight
    438 posts

@raciaiadhesive Do you understand how whiny and entitled you sound when you talk down from a mountain top?

• Gabriel.Knight
    438 posts

@echolecter Its like, oh and btw here is an update. we are not actually even sure if it runs -- we got other things to do. Oh, and we didn't fix the issue of getting products to you, but we fixed the bug that charged less money for our microtransactions.

• My.Own.Savior
    23 posts

@pt_frizzer
    I am replaying to this because you mentioned unregistered shots as a long time player ( since launch ) i have never noticed this until very recently after one of the recent updates. it is very noticeable at times.
    but yesterday i experienced another new game breaking bug for me - i went to capitol in a group and discovered my weapons would NOT fire. I use PC and use my CTL key for "fire weapon" . it simply would not respond. so i thought my control key failed, plugged in another Razer Keyboard and it seemed fine until halfway through pathway park this morning and i cannot fire my weapon again.... then as i am messing with it Game freeze and crashed back to the start. So i loaded any number of my other games where i use CTL for weapon fire ( rainbow6, assassin creed, CyberPunk...ect and no problem at all with the CTL key... )
    this game has NEVER been in this sate as it is know. i have logged 3,837 hrs and am pretty aware of most of the bugs that have broken this game, but the super slow game loading, delay while in game, regular delta's have made playing this game not so enjoyable anymore..... Personally i think they have cut the number of servers and have server-side issues for sure and don't seem to be in a hurry to fix it.

• RaciaIAdhesive-
    410 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics