ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DutchLMB4ever
    Original poster 419 posts

First I thought my resources were deleted as I could pick up electronics again.
    Which for some reason I kept doing even when I was full....
    (Probably to show other people)
    Anyway I see that the cap is now 9.999, very nice!!
    Finally!!
    Or
    Is it a bug and it gets "fixed" later on?

Now the only thing we need is a spend all (till max) Scavenging points and we're good.
    Like Claim Max Reward [Hold Square]

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GhostAgent14
    189 posts

@dutchlmb4ever

I noticed this as well, and I also hope it will stay like this. It's so nice to have those higher capacities for the resources!!

• Whiskytex
    43 posts

@dutchlmb4ever It is intentional and permanent. And it was also hinted that other increases may come as well for other items down the road.

See the news/announcements section, and /or tweets from Massive and/or Yannick and Co. Or your favorite YouTuber.

• DCub2017
    7 posts

@dutchlmb4ever

mine went from 1500 max to 9999, & they bump my 1500 to line 4500+…very nice

• DutchLMB4ever
    Original poster 419 posts

@whiskytex
    Yeah I've already seen it in the meantime.
    Weird tho, normally you could watch the patch notes when loaded in (in the character lobby)

I can't watch my favourite Div YouTuber anymore.
    And the rest are useless making "filler video's" just to get views like:
    - !!BIG NEWS!!
    (Yannick tweeting: working hard / video is 16min long)
    - ??IS THIS THE NEW META??
    (Not new, but a build that everyone is already using)
    - !! THIS BUILD MELTS !!
    (Against friends on alt accounts that play stormtrooper)

But thanks tho

• GhostAgent14
    189 posts

@dutchlmb4ever

This made me laugh!! So many of the videos are indeed like that. 😁

• Whiskytex
    43 posts

@dutchlmb4ever Yeah, those I avoid as well. Annoying.

Suggested Topics