ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• No cache received after update

1 likes/13 replies/433 views
    JonWickBoomStik
    Original poster ubisoft:x-posts, 8

From what I read is basically you should get at least one cache after you were dropped. I lost 4 levels from 16 down to 12 and I checked my stash and all characters none of them received any caches. Can someone please look into this or am I wrong thinking I would get any caches? Thank you!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SuspiciousPixel
    ubisoft:x-posts, 597
  • the_Kettle
    ubisoft:x-posts, 368

@jonwickboomstik It only applies if you actually had any items downgraded (eg, you'd upgraded them to your expertise level and then that got rolled back so your item also got downgraded).

• unknown_merc44
    ubisoft:x-posts, 29

I didn't get anything but I only lost one expertise level.

TBH looks like y'all bungled the rollout in general.

• Punisher1985
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

I dropped from 10 to 8 on expertise level. But I can't remember if I lost with that and expertise level on a weapon (don't think so)
    But than again, why making 2 groups, I also had re-grind stuff why don't I get compensation for that?

• HonestlyOK1986
    ubisoft:x-posts, 208

@jonwickboomstik i didnt get a cache either, although i cant remember if i lost any gear upgrades tbh as i only lost a level in the rollback from 14 to 13 if i remember right. At best i obviously lost 1 level on a piece and since then i've robbed enough exotics off people to upgrade more than what i'll have lost so meh. Good to see the compo was right for the people that lost all kinds of levels though and fit the bill.

• Crash.ToDesktop
    ubisoft:x-posts, 52

People have to understand that you'll only get a cache if you lost an item upgrade, i.e. the thing you can only get by investing resources into a specific item. This is different from your Expertise level. You might have been at Expertise 12, then got bumped down to Expertise 9, but if you didn't have any items upgraded to 10 or above, you won't receive any resources because you didn't actually lose any resources.

Just because you "lost" Expertise doesn't mean you're eligible for a compensation cache. You needed to lose upgrade levels on individual items in order to be eligible for a compensation cache. If you didn't, you get nothing because you lost nothing. I see a lot of people saying they didn't get a cache even though they only state that they lost Expertise, not upgrade levels.

• Kathoris
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4

How is it fair giving all those resources to someone that only lost one or two item level upgrades and not give some type of hand out to those that didn't happen to lose any upgrades? There is no way they used that many resources from one cache for one or two upgrades. You just gave them a huge leg up on anyone that didn't at least lose one upgrade level. They'd been better of giving everyone at least one cache, that would have been fairer.

• HonestlyOK1986
    ubisoft:x-posts, 208

@kathoris whilst it doesnt really bother me, knowing the rollback was coming i purposely didnt upgrade when i hit 14 the day before the upgrade so i didn't lose anything, had i upgraded one little piece id be 51 exotics better off and a ton of resources better off so i agree with you to an extent that some have been handed an unnecessary boost. Realistically though, if i remember right, i didnt lose anything so cant really be compensated if i didnt lose out.

• Oatiecrumble
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1045

I ended up getting lots of materials, even got 56 exotic components even though i only used 8....not that i'm complaining 😀

• Larry_1948
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

I did not receive my cache after being downgraded either and I contacted support and received the following response. I don't know what images to send and why am I justifying my eligibility? You downgraded me now fix it. Disappointed.

Ubi-Reverb @Ubisoft Support wrote:Jun 12, 2022 at 02:57 PM EDTHello,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

Can you upload a few images showing you eligible for those material caches?

Regards,
    Ubisoft Support

• BT3241
    ubisoft:x-posts, 220

I got mine on Thursday and I got back way more than I put in. They gave me stuff I didn't even use like field recon , exotic components and SHD calibration . I was able to get back to where I was and a little bit more. But it a grind now with the lower XP for proficiency.

• CCCP_Skwoch
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3
    post_is_deleted

Suggested Topics