ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PalaMaladiA
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello,

so first things first - thank you for the compensation!

After the update today, i noticed that the gloves are gone from the expertise system and we only need now 343 items.
    But i had already my expertise-lvl on 20 (with 2 classes on expert) and also one weapon already upgraded to 20!
    With the loss of these gloves i got rolled back again to 19,9 and lost again 10 exo-materials from the weapon.

The last rollback was also a bad taste - i got rolled back to 14,9 with 2 weapons already upgraded to 15 (lost 10 exo-materials)! Why there was no "softcap" to prevent those things.
    It wont be much of a difference between 14,9 and 15 for the game - but for me it was because of the exo-materials loss.

And now i lost again materials. Why?

Thanks for reading.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3274 posts

Hey @palamaladia ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and to see you've lost some materials!

Is this still the case?

And have you already tried verifying the game's files?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2951 posts

Hello PalaMaladiA, thanks for reaching out to us about this.

I looked into this issue and after the update to the game, we have been informed that any materials lost upgrading items have been compensated correctly and the rollback of levels have been applied correctly.

If you feel this is incorrect, please contact us about your loss of items and expertise rollback using this link > https://www.ubisoft.com/help/contact

Official Response

Suggested Topics