ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• aplas77
    1 posts

The same here, and lots of errors while playing returning you to windows desktop.

• jj2208
    1 posts

Yeap same here, my pc now takes about 2-3 more mins stuck at the Connecting to the Tom Clancy's Division 2 Server at 0%

Once I get connected, seems to run ok, maybe the occasional crash to windows desktop.

Running an i7-2600k

• Louiscarr
    16 posts

Re: [Long Load times since June 9](2022 update.)

Update sucks. The loading times are just horrendous.

First off - from clicking play it takes about 4 minutes before you even see the game start to load logos.
    When you finally get to the actual game load ie. 0% is displayed and the time before it begins to count up I timed as 2 minutes exactly.

The whole op takes well over 6 mins - I'm on Win 7 and my coop mate is on win 10 and we both see these times stretched out intollerably.
    I don't know what's going on but this is really bad

• Louiscarr
    16 posts

Re: [Long Load times since June 9](2022 update.)

Update sucks. The loading times are just horrendous.

First off - from clicking play it takes about 4 minutes before you even see the game start to load logos.
    When you finally get to the actual game load ie. 0% is displayed and the time before it begins to count up I timed as 2 minutes exactly.

The whole op takes well over 6 mins - I'm on Win 7 and my coop mate is on win 10 and we both see these times stretched out intollerably.
    I don't know what's going on but this is really bad

• Sharkey-NL
    1 posts

Same here, loading times up to 7 minutes till character screen, then another 2 mins before in game..
    Crashing during gameplay between 5 mins and 120min (so random ...)

Verified files, game on bare minimum settings, just in case ...

• knivestv
    10 posts

I'm having the issues as described in this thread since latest update:

Long time before game launches after eac logo ~90 seconds

Game freezes on snowdrop logo, audio stops working for 10 seconds.

Game sits on 0% connecting to server for around 60 seconds, then my name and avatar appear on top right and it starts to load up.

Windows 11
    i9 10850K
    16GB RAM
    UbiConnect on C drive, game on D drive (both SSD)

• One-TiK
    3 posts

Hello everybody,
    I've bought the game recently with the WONY extension, I don't know what the hell is going on since this last update but it became really unplayable.. i'm on SSD Nvme 2, win 10, with 64gb of RAM, and an RTX 3060ti, it takes (i've calculated) 70sec just to launch the game and land on the logo (Ubisoft), also when showing the 3nd logo it get stuck with no sound for about 5sec. I've also noticed that the loading chronometer takes much long time to move from the 0. And the worst part is that the game is crashing after 5 to 15 min (the resolution switch from full screen to window mode and the game stuck on blackscreen) which makes it unplayable and toxic.. i can't even finish a mission.
    I've tried the "exploit protection" solution, it worked on WONY in some ways in "Camp White Oak" it doesn't work.
    Did you experience that ?

• Antoine4448
    1 posts

@amkiller_nl the same exactly

• Torthak
    8 posts

@shakey19811 keeps kicking me to windowed mode when it happens to me.

• knivestv
    10 posts

@one-tik yep, quite a few of us reporting the issue on this thread

Long Load times since June 9, 2022 update. | Ubisoft Discussion Forums

• stainedboxerz
    2 posts

me and my boy having issues too. its stuck 0 loading into a server. itll take over 5 minutes top, then when in game, i cant even go 10 minutes and my game crashes and freezes. on my boys screen it says disconnected from servers.

• desrocchi
    226 posts

I'm not having 7 minute long startup times, but I can't help but notice how long it takes for the servers to respond.

What used to be a 10 second loading screen at startup has changed to a 30 second one with 25 seconds waiting at 0% and 5 second to fully load the game...

It's also very noticeable when fast travelling: it used to be nearly instant, but now I'm stuck in the map animation for at least 5 seconds.

• Zjaiyenba
    1 posts

Same probleme here too !

• MaginusJames
    2 posts

Ever since the last update load times have quadrupled and I am crashing all the time, specially when I play on my laptop. Crash 3 times today just walking to the first mission I was going to do.

• One-TiK
    3 posts

@knivestv Oh well, that's "relieving" in some ways since it's general.
    Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

• Dratkcuf
    10 posts

Same issue here extreme long time before the game starts and then takes forever to connect. win 7 64bit

• Farcryer01
    1 posts

Since the title update 15 PC version of the game is broken. Dev's are aware of all the PC issues & have already said they are going to fix them at Title Update 16.
    This is about 8 weeks from now so just take the middle finger from the dev's till then and enjoy your crash simulator !

Sorry for this less than civil response but c'mon dev's you are giving us PC players the middle finger tbh.

• shakey19811
    Original poster 54 posts

@farcryer01 8 weeks !!!!!

• Beute_Berliner
    5 posts

@knivestv same here

• shakey19811
    Original poster 54 posts
    Since the title update 15 PC version of the game is broken. Dev's are aware of all the PC issues & have already said they are going to fix them at Title Update 16.
    This is about 8 weeks from now so just take the middle finger from the dev's till then and enjoy your crash simulator !

Sorry for this less than civil response but c'mon dev's you are giving us PC players the middle finger tbh.

Suggested Topics