ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WildHunt
    Original poster 220 posts

Hi,

I must have done well over 100 window assassinations today but my game has only counted 4 of them towards the weekly event. I have recorded a video of my typical run to get the assassinations completed and I am not sure why some are recorded and some are not.

Before anyone comments on how window assassinations should be done, because I have seen people saying you need to by grabbing the ledge of the window, please watch the video first, what could I have done differently here? I think window assassinations are bugged, or Ubisoft connect recording the challenge isn't working.

Video link.: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hWQ3WNmoryrLYOw4NDPExqK1M1P8lcy-/view?usp=sharing)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1855 posts
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hWQ3WNmoryrLYOw4NDPExqK1M1P8lcy-/view?usp=sharing

well, you did your bit there, six definite window assassinations

if what's in the video was the only attempt to go back to Connect then it was a bit quick, mine were registering more slowly than that even when they were working

I think the Ubisoft line is within a day, or 20 hours, or something, though it's normally within half a minute and towards the lower end

• SpirantCrayon22
    1855 posts

@wildhunt though it does look like there are more reports coming in of it having broken now

• WildHunt
    Original poster 220 posts

@spirantcrayon22 All sorted so far, I logged in today and window assassinations are updating in real-time. Looks like it was an issue with ubisoft connect.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 967 posts

Hey @wildhunt,

Thank you for kindly sharing an update,

It is great to hear this now seems to be working as intended.

If ever we can help in the future, just let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics