ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WrecK3rr
    396 posts

@amunra_ You can speak for yourself. It did for me. No crashes since almost a month now.

• UNZIPPEDUNIKORN
    Original poster 17 posts

Three full pages of people experiencing same or similar issues and yet it seems there has been no "Official Response" as of yet. The slow load times is 100% developers fault with their recent patch (which was like last week or so). PC Crashes are a serious problem and yet they won't do anything about it for a couple months or so and players will have to suffer these issues until then? Why?

PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES DEVELOPERS.

• Mikken.
    26 posts

Three full pages of people experiencing same or similar issues and yet it seems there has been no "Official Response" as of yet. The slow load times is 100% developers fault with their recent patch (which was like last week or so). PC Crashes are a serious problem and yet they won't do anything about it for a couple months or so and players will have to suffer these issues until then? Why?

PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES DEVELOPERS.

TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Sgt-Clubba
    23 posts

You can add me to the list too.
    Same issues,

• Hangs at startup
    • No epilipesy warning at start of load-up
    • Snowdrop logo freezes midway then continues
    • CTD and Delta3s galore
  • blueray789
    20 posts

Yes there are definitely more crashes recently.

Usually in Countdown, one person will crash.

Usually in Raids, there will be at least one crash. It was a lot more stable previously.

• Andrewszed
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Dust-Demon
    43 posts

@sgt-clubba can confirm all of these

• Buffyoubaby
    1 posts

When I saw the Snowdrop animation lags, I knew the crash is back LOL

• reviveman_again
    1 posts

This game turned to [censored], it just crashes now, impossible to play.

• PFC.Brummel
    1 posts

GOD DAMN, FIX THIS GAME ON PC! IT RUNS SMOOTH BEFORE AND NOW IT'S A TOTAL [censored]!!!

• dic_fitswell
    2 posts

play everyday. around 6:30 am eastern time. all morning seems to run fine. Yes, startup is slow after update. I think this is a server issue. when they fill up that's when I get crashes, and frame drop. I believe that's why there is no fix, and there won't be until they do something with the amount of traffic during peak times. and I think that is why they don't comment on this. they know what it is. I don't know if this is the case but this is what I'm seeing.

• B8Y4GA
    26 posts

Still extreme slow startup since last update - insane slow.

• MisterFibble
    84 posts

Seeing a definite increase in time between the splashverts and the loading ring starting to move off the 0%. Sat down to play about half 8 and during the first I went to fix a drink (coffee) and it was still at 0 when I got back similar length of time after it crashed.

• Gabriel.Knight
    284 posts

I can't believe I am reporting this:
    Y'day I started the bank 3 times, each time got knocked out almost at the point of extraction. So I tried the suggestion someone had of increasing the page file. I am loathe to say this, but after increasing my page file I have not had a hang/crash. Now I'm not suggesting YOU TRY THIS, I'm just reporting what I did. I have 16 Gig memory Changed to below settings. The other person suggested setting CPU Affinity. This will not work.

• Gunrunner-4
    3 posts

Every countdown and I mean every, single, countdown at least two people DC. Some games an entire 4 man team does. The rest will leave for obvious reasons. If that doesn't happen, I will DC. Every. Single. Countdown. This game is unplayable at the moment and for a 4 year old game that is entirely unacceptable. The silence here about it from devs or forum moderators is defining. I've been a strong supporter of your game. Really enjoyed it. Up until now.

Why isn't someone responding to this thread to at minimum let us know you see the issue and are working on a fix? It is 2022 for [censored] sake. FIX YOUR GAME.

• KVD-NL-ASSET007
    15 posts

@chris_p_duck I have been doing that for a couple of hours (the ALT + ENTER windowed back to full screen suggestion) and it seem to work for me a longer time without crashes but it still freezes after a while. So this seems to delay the crashes a lot but it still crashes for me.

• Maliarto
    25 posts

I'm waiting for the next update before trying to play again. Anyone know when that is?

• MisterFibble
    84 posts

@gabriel-knight tried this but rather than tempting fate I'll simply say, so far so good.

Still got the VERY long wait times though, up to 5 minutes between the adverts and the loading ring shifting off 0%.

• Zebedee_73
    62 posts

For me stability hasn't been as bad as it was — still slow game load. Have everything set to lowest settings, gpu/cpu throttled etc.

What is bad for me though is choppy frame rates and overall lag — considering I am on lowest settings.

I have npc's popping in and out of position, bullet fire not registering any damage and occasionally the gun not firing at all. Also when picking up drops, 'v key', 'v key' there is a noticeable delay in processing that.

The game needs a fix, and checking here regularly for news regarding that.

• MisterFibble
    84 posts

New week and the crashing is back, currently on 3rd attempt to take down the initial manhunt bounty in the space of 20 minutes.

Suggested Topics