ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nivaan05
    Original poster 1 posts

My AC Valhalla has suddenly stopped launching and keeps crashing. It shows the dialogue box that my GPU (GTX 1050ti) doesn't support dx12. However, when i run the dxdiag command, it shows that my GPU supports both dx12 and dx12_0. I also assigned my GPU to the game from the Nvidia Control Panel but the problem remains. How do i fix this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hey @nivaan05,

Sorry to hear that you are encountering this error on launch.

As this began suddenly, I would recommend to complete our PC troubleshooting guide in full, this guide helps by configuring your device for the game.

Any trouble, just let us know.

Official Response
  • prabath1319
    2 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck -- after pressing -- press any key option it loads for a minute and then crashes
    checked everything --
    validated files
    re install
    closed background apps
    updated graphics card
    my pc---ryzen 5(2.9-3.7 ghz) gtx1050 4gb vram 16gb ddr4 ram installed in ssd
    what to do?????

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@prabath1319 Hey there! I am sorry that the troubleshooting steps did not help. At this point, I recommend creating a support ticket with our team here including your Msinfo and Dxdiag files in order to further investigate this with you. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics