ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• D0D_S1LVER
    Original poster 9 posts

cross play can be achieved in the simplest way as rainbow 6 extraction did what I'm about to say, Rainbow six extraction and warzone both have a setting to turn on and off cross play although I like the idea of PS and Xbox cross play so instead of cross play being off it would mean that you would only queue up with console players Ex: PS and Xbox. I don't think Ubisoft really cares about having happy players as much as they used to so the whole community needs to come together and convey the same message #r6crossplay

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Lie-nus
    135 posts

@d0d_s1lver If console players have repeatedly complained that MnK adapters are ruining their games, then what's the point of the toggle?

• D0D_S1LVER
    Original poster 9 posts

@lie-nus people on pc can play with console friends or vice versa. I genuinely think it would get people hyped and bring some players back because people (like me) who have console friends playing r6 I cant play with them. Also to answer your question not all console players think MnK are ruining their games (as a former console player myself) and having a choice for the people who dont mind would be nice because they can play with their friends regardless of platform and the people who do mind matching up against pc players can switch to only console.

TLDR: after switching to pc from xb1 and seeing games I could once play with my friends and have a good time suddenly become not playable with them just because we are on different platforms. I feel that a lot of people feel this way and in my personal opinion it would get some people back playing again because there is no platform barrier... #r6crossplay

• Lie-nus
    135 posts

@d0d_s1lver Then have it where a console player can join a lobby of PC players or vice versa, to then queue with PC folks. Seamless crossplay without arbitrary menu items for folks that can't read, use a search engine, or bother to learn the menu UI but somehow can navigate the internet to ask a question.

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver that would not help anything, rn MnK cheaters are an extreme problem on console, add in the fact that macros were literally on sale a couple months ago and allot of people ended up buying them only shows that cheating is at an all time high rn in Siege. As I've said before, the best way to fix this problem is for Ubisoft to make MnK native to the game and force controller players to play with controller players and MnK players to play with MnK players and to at least add a setting that allows both parties of players to decide if they want to play with people that use different devices, this would then give Ubisoft the legal rights to ban people that continue to try to use a Xim Apex to play with MnK against controller players in a controller only match. Cross-play is not an option rn.

• D0D_S1LVER
    Original poster 9 posts

@hadesorso9288_ Cheating is inevitable in both console and PC I don't see how that would make cross play not an option (especially with warzone not caring and it still has cross play) it's just an invalid argument as every game will have cheaters regardless of platform. It's just Ubisoft being lazy and making up a reason to not add it. I haven't seen a single cheater in my 61.8 hours I put into the game. Although I can't speak for console (since I haven't play r6 console in about 3 years) it seems like Ubisoft are making up things that can clearly be fixed or at least reduced not have anything be done on it since they won't have an excuse. The cheating excuse isn't valid because like I said before warzone have a more severe cheating problem and still has cross play. #r6crossplay

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver you keep comparing this to Warzone yet you're talking about a Ubisoft game. Cheating is inevitable, but at the same time Ubisoft has to ensure they is they want to keep their player base intact they have to deal with the cheating problem, and in console it's a severe problem to go against Xim Apex cheaters with MnK, something that you're not understanding. So ain't cross-play would only worsen the cheating situation and would make less console players want to play. So at this point you're just being ignorant because you aren't getting what you want and because no one agrees with you

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver and you only have 19 hours played on Siege, you're completely new to Siege. Whereas I've been playing the game since the game first released in 2015, you have absolutely no knowledge or even a slightest clue as to what you're saying, especially to what I'm saying

• D0D_S1LVER
    Original poster 9 posts

@hadesorso9288_ I'm not being ignorant I'm just saying plain facts and if we want to talk about a Ubisoft game then how about extraction? Extraction offers cross play. plus, I've played siege on console for 2d 21h 4m and on pc for 62 hours so the fact that you're saying "I don't know anything' is highly inaccurate. Also, if I'm being ignorant by actually wanting to play with my friends on different platforms hence my persistence then you're right I am ignorant. I take it you aren't in my position where the only thing I'm limited by is if a game developer puts cross play in their game or not.

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver and yet you're forgetting that Extraction is PVE not PVP, Ubisoft wont add cross-play for Siege because of the drastic disadvantage that console players would have against PC because Siege is a PVP game, while Extraction is PVE

So yes, you are being ignorant

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver And you don't know anything considering that you stats look like this

undefined

You're literally new, you know nothing about Siege at all, once you get to Plat and above and know what you're talking about, then come back and say something, but for right now you are a clueless nooby that doesn't know what you're even talking about and know absolutely nothing about the game

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver and you don't have 62 hours on PC because your stats literally say how much playtime you have, you only have 19 hours played period, and even if you had 62 hours played on PC, it's still not allot of time anyway, even being less than level 110 is considered to be low level in the Siege community and you're level 37, meaning that you're a really low level, so stop trying to make yourself look any better than what you really are because in the end, you're a trash player that knows nothing about Siege

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver same thing goes for having 2 days and a few hours played on console, it's still not allot of time to have played for you to know anything in the game, so regardless, you're still clueless and don't know anything about Siege at all

• D0D_S1LVER
    Original poster 9 posts

@hadesorso9288_ and yet you forget about this thing called research also I do have 62 hours I just haven't played since June 14th because I have no one to play with that has a pc and it still installed and also, I don't play siege as much because of the toxicity that comes with it. Also, just assuming that I know nothing because of my hours is a prime example of this considering that where you got my hours from is false.

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver It doesn't matter what your steam says because of the fact that steam takes into the account of training grounds playtime with online playtime combined, which means that you spent more time playing training grounds than you did in online play, because in Casual and Unranked, you only have 19hrs played online against other players and the rest of your time against bots, meaning you still have no experience or knowledge in Siege at all

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver and if you know so much about the game, then tell me, what's the best and most effective way to use every operator and what operators act as counters for every operator in the game? I bet you couldn't answer that. I've been playing the game since it released in 2015, so like I said, 19hrs, 62hrs+ and 2 days are not enough time for you to know anything about Siege, that much playtime is an indication of how new, clueless and unknowledgeable you are in Siege.

• D0D_S1LVER
    Original poster 9 posts

@hadesorso9288_ I would love to play your little game but that would be wasting my time. Also, I can research about what updates are coming and not know the best counter to every op. It's hilarious how you can get this mad over my opinion and fortify why I think it would be a good idea for siege to add cross play so they can get more money. Plus, why do I have to prove anything to you? people can be knowledgeable on a subject regardless on experience because of research. And if I were to answer that question, I might not know the most effective way is for 1 op and you would call me out on it. Stop telling me "Because of game hours I'm right and you are wrong" And act like a civilized adult because you are acting like a child.

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver Lmao, I'm acting like a child and getting mad? You're the only one here getting mad because you have no knowledge and because you have little playtime. And it's not that I'm mad at all, in fact I'm calm with every reply, I'm just correcting you and telling you that you're wrong and your idea is absolutely wrong and dumb considering every circumstance that I mentioned, including how you know absolutely nothing about the game and why Cross-Play doesn't work in Siege and how it makes the game unfair for all Console players completely, but it seems that your lack of understanding is equivalent to a pre-schooler. It seems that you put no thought into others and only yourself because you want the game to be the way you want it, when you can't have it because of people like @Lie-nus and myself that tell you that you can't have that because of the unfair advantages your idea has against console players, and then myself explaining to you that you have no experience at all considering that Silver and lower can easily beat you in the game and you only know the meta play of a Copper, whereas, @Lie-nus and myself know the meta play of Gold and higher, meaning he and I know what kind of players exist in those higher ranks and MMRS. So no, you don't know anything, and you still don't have enough playtime, experience or even the stats to show for it, and research is absolutely nothing compared to experience because at the end of the day @Lie-nus and I, as well as other players that have more experience know what needs and what doesn't need to be added in the game as well as what needs to be fixed and doesn't need to be fixed because we have the experiences and can continue to experience future changes and are able to give accurate feedback to Ubisoft.

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver now do you want to keep coming at me? Because I can keep going and continue to tell you in every way how you're wrong, how your idea doesn't work and how you have no experience and knowledge period. I can literally read your stats like a book with the details about the type of player you are being written to be specific and obvious about you, like I've done already, hence why I was able to narrow down your actual online playtime of 19 hours and how the other 43 hours went to your playtime in Training Grounds

• HadesOrso9288_
    227 posts

@d0d_s1lver and I don't think you noticed but if you go to my profile and see all of my past replies and forums, you'll notice that every argument that I've gotten into on here, that I haven't lost a single one because I use actual facts, common sense, player stats and game statistics against other people and have never failed to be right when arguing with others, I even completely won an argument against a Diamond player who thought he knew everything about barrel attachments in Siege. So tell me, what makes you think that a level 38 Copper with 19 hours of playtime online against actual players and a negative KD and no actual experience or knowledge and only used second hand knowledge such as yourself can win this argument

Suggested Topics