ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• D0D_S1LVER
    Original poster 9 posts

@hadesorso9288_ you literally can't be right 100% of the time, I just can't believe me wanting to be able to play with my friends who are on console has led to finding someone who says "facts" and uses play time to see whether a person is credible or not. Your "facts" are just telling me I'm wrong because I actually have a life and don't sit and play siege all day like you do. And you are a prime example of the average joe in the community being argumentative when I Don't back down. And my switch to turn off cross play literally eliminates the people who think pc is op because they can turn it off and the people who don't mind can keep it on it really isn't that hard to understand.

• D0D_S1LVER
    Original poster 9 posts

and you have literally said my exact words for cross play but with mnk players on console

• HadesOrso9288_
    228 posts

@d0d_s1lver my facts have nothing against your life lmao, it's the fact that you're complaining about not being able to play with your friends and so you make a suggestion that only benefits you and not an entire community when you have a console to play with them on already, and considering that you think I don't have a life, it's so weird of you to say that considering that I get paid for playing games, recording and editing my own videos as well as other peoples videos, so which means I have a right to tell you that your idea is wrong and that you have no experience. and if you don't believe me about proving every person that Iv'e argued with wrong, go ahead and go to my profile, I dare you lmao

• HadesOrso9288_
    228 posts

@d0d_s1lver and you seem to be missing out on the part when I said that MnK is already a problem on console, and adding cross-play would only worsen the situation on console, but again, it seems that you're only fixed on having things go your way when you can't always get what you want, especially since your idea is completely unfair for all console players regardless of the filter matchmaking settings enabled, because it would only make Xim cheaters continue to abuse having a Xim just to play with controller players in controller only lobbies, prove me wrong, because no matter what, cheaters will always cheat just to have the advantage for easy wins and kills, so in the end of all of this, your idea would only worsen cheating for every console player

• HadesOrso9288_
    228 posts

@d0d_s1lver also, you should change your name to d0d_c0pper since you can't even make it up to Silver and considering that the skill and knowledge gap to Silver is too high for you

• D0D_S1LVER
    Original poster 9 posts

@HadesOrso9288_ I don't even have an Xbox anymore. Also, I 100% agree with your statement that cheaters will cheat no matter what and Xim is a big hurdle to cross. I would be fine with Ubisoft saying, "We will think about cross play but have to get cheating under control first" That would at least make my effort worth it in my eyes. Xim is 100% a problem and needs to be fixed. And your comment about changing my name is just funny. But I was getting at siege will never have cross play and in a lot of people's eyes is just wrong. we don't even need cross play now, but I would love it to be considered in the near future once Xim is under control.

• HadesOrso9288_
    228 posts

@D0D_S1LVER regardless, because Ubisoft is already aware of the disadvantages that controller players on console have against MnK, it's already safe to say that Ubisoft would never implement Cross-play between console and PC because of how unfair it makes the game, the only Cross-play that Ubisoft said that they'd introduce the game to for consoles is having PlayStation and Xbox cross-play compatibility. They already stated that they have no intentions to implement Console and PC cross-play.

Suggested Topics