ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SPACEMAN20290
    Original poster 21 posts

Currently as it stands, this is not a viable weapon for utility. Frag grenades and other methods are much more useful for getting rid of utility.

Gonne-6 proposed changes:

• Max spare ammo of 2, allowing Gonne-6 to be used 3 times total
    • Instant kill if bullet hits operator without ballistic shield (reason: it's an explosive bullet and the slow time to reach the target makes it balanced, allowing the enemy to move out of the way in time potentially)
    • Remove slow ADS time when going ADS from sprinting (currently slowest ADS time in game)
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HadesOrso9288_
    257 posts

@spaceman20290 The instant kill ability would be overpowered and mean that more players can play the game with any operator with the GONNE-6 the same way they'd play Kali, and the bullet is only meant to explode due to the fact that only provides a small explosion to at least take down bulletproof utility hence why the explosion only spreads in a gas l flat circular pattern and not in any other direction, it's not designed to be a killing weapon due to that fact

• Father_Setzeral
    9 posts

@hadesorso9288_ I agree about not making it an instant kill but it is still kind of ridiculous that it can't kill or down someone at low health. From my personal experience, the round seems to pass through ops, even when they're down, and do no actual impact damage which I think should change. At the very least it should do the same damage as a direct hit from a flashbang or other utility throwables. That being said, its a breaching tool and doesn't really need a faster ADS time however I agree with OP's suggestion of extra rounds. Personally I believe two is enough, one in the chamber and one spare, any more than that I don't really see any use for.

Suggested Topics