ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Crimsenwolf
    Original poster 3 posts

Can 1 of you developers please tell us why all of us PVE players always have to get punished for all those damn cry baby PVP players "boo hoo I can't beat a heartbreaker build because I suck at PVP and don't want to take the time to put together a counter build so it needs nerfed boo hoo" why can't you guys separate the way gear works in PVP and PVE like you did in Division 1 example striker gearset.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4841 posts

Hey @crimsenwolf ,

As we aren't members of the Dev team, we can't give the exact reasoning behind these decisions, however we're more than happy to pass your comments on these changes onto the team as feedback.

If there's anything more you'd like to share, please let us know.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Imagine_Brata
    886 posts
    all those damn cry baby PVP players

I agree with you DZ is a real kindergarten pvp for children

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

@ubi-theberry This is the exact problem when dealing with Ubisoft, we can never get any answers from the people that actually know what is going on and can answer our questions and concerns. case in point, the present serious crashing problem being experienced by PC players. However, I mean no disrespect to the CMs like yourself and respect the limitations you are subjected to.

• Imagine_Brata
    886 posts
    the present serious crashing problem being experienced by PC players

There are just as many crashes in most online games, if you go to the forums of the other games. So it's nothing special for the division. And I have almost no crashes in dx12 at most 2-3 a month. (But I have no potato computer with lots of childish rgb light software causing problems)

• Scar1etAeriah
    4 posts

@crimsenwolf uhhh so if you read the response, initially heartbreaker was in fact not working as intended... All they did was balance it down to the levels they intended it to be at with stacks not multiplying off themselves... Or did you mean the change where over 100% pulse res you could still generate stacks on us? Personally I love a lot of the changes they have made, if maybe overdone a bit the shield nerf has made PVP much more fun and the intimidate nerf again... Little overdone but we sure as hell don't see it dominating servers anymore? And let's not turn this into a pvp/pve thing I mean you're complaining about PVE right now I love PVE but it was a little embarrassing to see 9/10ths of the community in the same exact thing like sheesh let's get a little variety? I mean let's not knock progress here.

• F.i.x.e.r
    132 posts

@imagine_brata. LOL, you no nothing about my rig or how I maintain it.

• Imagine_Brata
    886 posts

@f-i-x-e-r I mean generally and not you, Many people install third party software that can cause problems like RGB ligh, Fan control, msi afterburner and similar programs. It is enough that a single non-windows certified driver installed in the system can cause crashes.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3957 posts

Moving this thread to General Discussion, please keep any feedback you would like to give us in this section, as the Player Support section is for account, purchase issues and bug reporting, thank you for your cooperation agents.

Official Response

Suggested Topics