ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RCDeschene
    Original poster 144 posts

Odd coloring, sharp sky dome-to-floor visual, and particle effect titles. This is an phenomina that happens quite often when I boot my file or fast travel on the map.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 967 posts

Hey @rcdeschene,

Sorry to hear that you encounter texture issues in game.

You mentioned this happens often, can I check exactly what you see every other time?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • RCDeschene

@ubi-wheelyduck Oh, just the usual one you see in like in this video.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 278 posts

I appreciate you getting me the video clip @rcdeschene.

Please run through the quick troubleshooting steps in this guide, if that doesn't help:

• Could you tell me whether you have the game installed internally or on an external drive and how much space is on that drive?
    • Does it happen whether you're booting with a manual or quicksave?
    • Have you noticed a pattern in when or where it occurs when you fast-travel or is it random?

Thanks in advance!

Official Response
  • RCDeschene

@ubi-ladyblue It's internally as it's a digital copy of the game. It happens regardless of file type. It happens randomly.

• Ubi-LadyBlue
    Ubisoft Support Staff 278 posts

Gotcha @rcdeschene.

Thanks for answering those questions for me.

How much space is on your internal drive?

Also, just to rule out a couple of things, run through this quick troubleshooting guide and let me know the results, please.

Official Response
  • RCDeschene

@ubi-ladyblue That's always the first thing I do, and it never fixes anything. As for my PS4 storage:

Suggested Topics