ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Moved Unsolved Let me know what you think I don't think it's right to continue this way NewYork Race 3 /3

0 Likes/6 Replies/119 Views
    CREW_ITALY
    Original poster 201 posts

FIRST RACE SO SO SECOND RACE IN THE FOLLOWING I BEGIN TO HAVE PROBLEMS
     THIRD RACE FOLLOWING A TOTAL DISATRO

If everything is normal for you, please let me know

every time I open the menu and send an emoticon and to say that at that moment I have problems

This will be my last post on this problem as it has been over a year and no one seems to care about finding a solution.

I no longer know how to make it clear that playing in this way is no longer acceptable
    Because I use the kits that you see at the end of the video in the settings it is not acceptable that:
    The vehicle runs very slowly
    The vehicle does not turn
    The vehicle does not brake
    Manual transmission does not work, high gears remain at ridiculous speeds
    The traffic is totally out of control set up on purpose to stop me.
    The vehicle goes totally off the road on many shortcuts it is not possible to manage the car the climate change totally obscures my visibility I have no way to improve visibility despite having lowered the graphic settings. During the race there are often no graphic slowdowns with lags.
    If it is normal for you to continue playing in this way, I don't know what to say and what else to add

thank you for your attention and as always succes me for my bad english

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Anykeyer
    207 posts

Obviosly I didnt watch the entire race but from what I've seen you have 2 problems.
    1 - Your setup makes no sense. You want fast car but you use followers farming gear, you didnt even max our /25 bonuses from Icon levels.
    Your pro settings are trash. You didnt show your settings in video but I tried to get the same numbers and looks like you have moved diff distrib 1 tick forward, shortened gears also by 1 tick and made suspension super stiff but left camber at default. Of course you got a car that has trouble turning and accelerating. Reset pro settings if you dont know how to use them without making cars worse than they were before. And dont blame developers, its entirely your fault.
    2 - You arent focused on driving. You waste time turning horn music on and off, using emotes, in single player event no less. With that you make a lot of easily avoidable mistakes. There is barely any traffic. Every crash in that video is just you being bad.

• CREW_ITALY

@anykeyer
    Only in races does not turn does not brake does not accelerate does not reach the maximum speed. I can't show you but in many cases the vehicle ignores my commands for the cacson it is + my choice I have been playing for almost 4 years and I think I know something. Thanks for your opinion

• CREW_ITALY

@anykeyer
    It seems to me that I understand that you play as a consol and I as a PC and maybe you don't know this already changes something.
    then for the settings I do not show them to avoid spoillers as some shortcuts deliberately not taken.

Regarding the assembled parts, you must understand that depending on the kits and parts you install, the settings change you cannot use the settings of the racing kit if you then use kits and parts to have + points have + points and the only way to get to the icon 9999 I don't know if you have seen I have + than 190k while if I didn't use these parts and this strategy only 42000. moreover, not having put the points 25/25 does not serve me much since I do not know if you can manage the charge of the nitro I do not expect with these aprti to be very fast but not even that the vehicle is so slow while in the map I stay for hours x relax no kind of problem except the traffic that comes out of x everything and I'm going to crash I wish you a good evening or day ♥

• Anykeyer
    207 posts

Once again, reset pro settings. I've tried to replicate yours and they are garbage. Your car drives like trash, has low top speed and poor acceleration because you made it run like that. Not developers.
    I dont see heavy traffic in the video above. Every single crash, and I mean every one of them, is your fault. Stop toying with vanities every 5 seconds and focus on driving.

• CREW_ITALY

@anykeyer
    Hello friend, always thanks for your opinion, maybe it's me who can't make myself understood. In your opinion why I only have points to get + followers should explain a lot of things. and then it seems to me that you made a reference because I use the vanities and the vanities I buy them to support the game as I buy motorpass. In addition to being well made, they are nice objects. I took the liberty of uploading another video As an Alpha GP race as you see I always use only magnet kit + parts to get followers + points in the menu always for followers. If you see I show my personal best 2:35 made yesterday I usually do this race from 20 to 50 times in the arc of the game session. Sometimes I finish the race 2.38 sometimes 2.41 sometimes 2.36. Instead only in the N.y that I use different settings but always the usual kit you have seen I have various problems from the traffic that increases - of the starters that block the controller input lags and therefore even if I give the input to avoid or to turn in that second I do not have control . It is difficult to show.

Suggested Topics