ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TxDieselKid
    Original poster 328 posts

It's being reported on reddit that the new gear (The Setup, Dread Edict, Catharsis and Bluescreen) can not be farmed in the typical fashion because of a mistaken in their coding. This was discovered by someone who Datamined the game to "look behind the scenes" at how it all goes down.

Due to a small typo in the code it's not possible for Closer and The Setup to drop from Uzina Getica targeted loot.
    Currently your best bet to get these items is of course any of the season 9 caches or to try your luck with respectively Chest and Backpack targeted loot (they can drop normally from these two sources, as do any other named items in these slots).
    Dread Edict, Catharsis and Bluescreen can not drop from targeted loot. The 3 new exotics Dread Edict, Catharsis and Bluescreen can only drop from targeted loot if you have the reconfiguration blueprint, which are currently unobtainable. As a result the only way to get them at the moment is via the season pass rewards, exotic caches and end of mission rewards. Raids bosses are excluded here because they can't drop from raid bosses at all, not even with the blueprint.
    Finally, just a PSA for people who are unaware and like farming the Dark Zone. Targeted look has not been working properly in the DZ since TU15. The devs have acknowledge the problems in the DZ in this forums post.

Just wanted to pass that along to whoever on here might be able to help, because I myself have spend HOURS trying to get the vest and bag to drop with particular rolls.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• F.i.x.e.r
    79 posts

Got the Closer to drop in Countdown yesterday after grinding almost a solid week with targeted loot set to "UG".

• Aced_100
    199 posts

I have gotten the Dread Edict and Catharsis from Exotic Caches and didn't have them before.

• Silverbae
    2 posts

I got both 'Closer' chest piece and 'The Setup' backpack to drop multiple times in Countdown.

• TxDieselKid

@f-i-x-e-r which seems a bit longer than normal for targeted loot farming in this game doesn't it?

@Aced_100 yes, cause they are in the general loot pool. That's unrelated to this topic but thanks.

@Silverbae as have I, but that's not what this thread is discussing. I appreciate the help in where to look for one though.

Ubi support team, can you please have someone from the game look in to the issue?

• BT3241
    132 posts

Ya but my bluescreen has all low stats whats the point of releasing it without a blueprint I can only adjust one stat I am not likely to ever use it as it is.I have to farm Bluescreens until I get one with the stats I like.

• TxDieselKid

@bt3241 One more thing left out of this update that they forgot about most likely.

Suggested Topics