ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hyper---sniper
    Original poster 131 posts

Weird things happening in this game past few days ??

Upgraded my gear with the expertise ,i am a solo player and only level 3, all items maxed out , and i got weaker ?.... All day yesterday clearing bounties , or trying to .. hard bounties was melting me heroic was a joke ?. before upgrade i was clearing everything heroic with 4 directives , and hard was a walk in the park . Now i run out of ammo ?. it is like one shot in 5 is hitting the mark and doing damage , enter room for start of bounty and i get spammed with flames , grenades , and poison ?.. all without firing a shot ?
    Even running open world has become a pain ?..
    Today i setup a striker build (,on another character ) just for the proficiency , went to the bank and nothing would proc ?.. went and set up a all blue build and was getting one shot ? and could do no damage ? .
    What is going on ?
    Anyone else notice this changes / bugs / secret nerfs and buffs ???..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble
    777 posts

I ain't noticing much difference myself (level 13) but one thing for sure i won't be doing is leveling up my gear items, it gives very little for so much.

I just level up my weapons and skills.

• xcel30
    931 posts

Bad connection to the server, shots don't register properly or lag, so enemy shoots you a bunch without fully registering and the reverse of where you are shooting them but nothing counts also happens, when the game catches up, you just suddendly take all of the damage in a instant. Some people have pointed out that appears more often since the last patch that made the game open more slowly.

There should be an option on the group menu right next to inventory that lets you "look for better server" or similar.

• hyper---sniper

@xcel30 Tried this can not change server ? only got europe ?.. can not find anyway to change ?..

• hyper---sniper

@oatiecrumble levelling up cost to much , might be ok for team players , but for solo ?. it took me all day to get smg from 0 to 1 proficiency ? so that would take me 10 days to be proficient lol , it is a joke , tried buying items and changing to printer filament what a waste of time , it took ages to pick items then destroy them , used around 4 million credits for almost nothing ?.. it is just a farce .who thinks this junk up ?..

• desrocchi
    226 posts

@hyper-sniper Using shotguns it is quite noticeable when hits don't register: you go up in their face, shoot, see them react to the shot... and lose no life at all. 😑

• Oatiecrumble
    777 posts

@hyper-sniper very easy way to get proficiency is to target your loot via countdown, donate that loot and woolah, you will be maxed in not time.

Or if you are trying to get a specific weapon levelled up quick have a look at the vendors to see if they are selling the weapon and buy it then donate it until maxed...think it takes 20 to go from 1-10 proficiency.

Suggested Topics