ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Falconswift
    Original poster 24 posts

Good afternoon,

Just wanted to say a big thanks for adding 60fps to Assassin’s Creed Origins. It is easily my favourite in the series. 

Can I request you look into the possibility of adding portrait functionality to the game. You can tilt a fair way but not far enough. It is in Valhalla. Would be very welcome among the VP community. 

Thank you

Aaron

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2659 posts

@falconswift Howdy there, Aaron 🙂

Thanks for sending this across. I'd like to get all your feedback about a portrait mode passed on internally. Before I do that, though, please pardon my ignorance when I ask - can you clarify what the VP community is? I've tried a few web searches, but I've not been able to figure it out 😅 But I'd imagine it's important context for your feature request.

Let me know if I can clarify my question!

Official Response
  • Falconswift
    Original poster 24 posts

@ubi-thrupney

Hey thanks for getting back to me. The VP Community is the Virtual Photography Community.

Origins and Valhalla have very similar photo modes. However there are a few functions missing in the Origins one that would be very welcome.

Aaron

Suggested Topics