Severe lag/ hit registration/ blue screens/chem launcher bug/ damage glitch0 Likes/6 Replies/165 ViewsOriginal poster Tyranmedic 53 posts
This has been reported several times, along with video evidence.
there is a problem with divsion 2 servers for quite sometime, disconnects have been more rampant in the last 2 weeks with delta errors and blue screening, Getting stuck on the floor in the lab in count down, hit registration bug is at an all time high, i think its due to laggy servers, please fix them!
i reported several times about the chem launcher Ammo count is bugged, it will count upwards towards 7 then when it hits 4, it repeats it at 4 then go to 5 and then drop back to 4 And the same again when it hits 6, it drops to 5, tskes forever and a day for the chem launchers to get full, please fix.
also the damage glitch is being abused big time, its all over youtube, please fix…
Original poster Tyranmedic 53 posts
and matchmaking, never anyone to match make with, I think it’s broken
NightRavenXI 8 posts
TU15 has insane amounts of problems.. I mean the game went from being slightly broken to full on broken.
- Target loot in DZ is totally broken.
- Damage Glitch in PVP is ouchie.
- Long startup times and loading times (Since TU15.1)
- DZ's Delta all the time.
- One of the apparal event chestpieces is so badly done the agents skin comes through it.
- Heartbreaker doesn't work when you switch loadouts (Sometimes). You have to find a piece that isn't heartbreaker and switch them for the buff to resume.
- Targetted loot for new exotics does not work. (There is a redit post on this explaining why).
- Named Items cannot drop from there targetted loot(Perfect spotter chest and Setup backpack).
- The firing range is bugged to hell on the left hand side. Half the dummies don't even register your hitting them.
To be honest you guys cannot wait till TU16 to address these Issues, AFTER all you did say this was your biggist update yet.. Erm excuse me?.. This update is nothing short of what you have been doing in the past.
Just remember Massive YOU created the hype for people to come back and play again!. And yes I understand you guys didn't have to update the game but you did and what a mess you made.
All in all you guys put the least amount of effort into the game by the looks of it because you had nearly a year and half to make this content and it comes out this bad.
Shame on you.
crossmafia74 19 posts
Yea everything is just broken and the devs have been silent this week!! Expertise damage glitch is terrible it’s a cheaters dream. The thing is you don’t have to do anything to stack all the damage just log in lol!
Zebedee_73 62 posts
I get that hit registering issue constantly. May as well send the bullets to the NPC in the post.