ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/6 Replies/162 Views
    Tyranmedic
    Original poster 51 posts

This has been reported several times, along with video evidence.
    there is a problem with divsion 2 servers for quite sometime, disconnects have been more rampant in the last 2 weeks with delta errors and blue screening, Getting stuck on the floor in the lab in count down, hit registration bug is at an all time high, i think its due to laggy servers, please fix them!
    i reported several times about the chem launcher Ammo count is bugged, it will count upwards towards 7 then when it hits 4, it repeats it at 4 then go to 5 and then drop back to 4 And the same again when it hits 6, it drops to 5, tskes forever and a day for the chem launchers to get full, please fix.
    also the damage glitch is being abused big time, its all over youtube, please fix…
    u

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tyranmedic
    Original poster 51 posts

and matchmaking, never anyone to match make with, I think it’s broken

• PT_Frizzer
    62 posts

@tyranmedic It's not a recent issue. What I do, start matchmaking and go to the mission and then players start joining.

• NightRavenXI
    8 posts

TU15 has insane amounts of problems.. I mean the game went from being slightly broken to full on broken.

1. Target loot in DZ is totally broken.
    2. Damage Glitch in PVP is ouchie.
    3. Long startup times and loading times (Since TU15.1)
    4. DZ's Delta all the time.
    5. One of the apparal event chestpieces is so badly done the agents skin comes through it.
    6. Heartbreaker doesn't work when you switch loadouts (Sometimes). You have to find a piece that isn't heartbreaker and switch them for the buff to resume.
    7. Targetted loot for new exotics does not work. (There is a redit post on this explaining why).
    8. Named Items cannot drop from there targetted loot(Perfect spotter chest and Setup backpack).
    9. The firing range is bugged to hell on the left hand side. Half the dummies don't even register your hitting them.

To be honest you guys cannot wait till TU16 to address these Issues, AFTER all you did say this was your biggist update yet.. Erm excuse me?.. This update is nothing short of what you have been doing in the past.

Just remember Massive YOU created the hype for people to come back and play again!. And yes I understand you guys didn't have to update the game but you did and what a mess you made.
    All in all you guys put the least amount of effort into the game by the looks of it because you had nearly a year and half to make this content and it comes out this bad.

Shame on you.

• crossmafia74
    19 posts

Yea everything is just broken and the devs have been silent this week!! Expertise damage glitch is terrible it’s a cheaters dream. The thing is you don’t have to do anything to stack all the damage just log in lol!

• Zebedee_73
    35 posts

I get that hit registering issue constantly. May as well send the bullets to the NPC in the post.

Suggested Topics