ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/17 Replies/265 Views
    Seiya....
    Original poster 44 posts

I'm talking about the AR one can only equip measured or have the attribute fire rate 5% on the gun....maybe people here can back me up and UBI see this post and really give us mods that increase the fire rate, each mod have 5% max that way we can have an increase of 15% which I think it would be nice for those who r not using striker coz it is the only gear set that gives 15% fire rate.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WalkinTarget1
    39 posts

@seiya There's always the named AR, Invisible Hand with Perfect Allegro. It gives a 12% RoF increase. I tried pairing it with a 3pc Strikers for some Vector fast RPM out of an AR, but found its spread to be horrendous. It might work for a build at max SMG distance, but it falls off fast at distances that the Police M4 or Carbine 7 would consider reasonable. I doubt you will get any traction on the RoF mods, as it isn't something that most look at as viable, or else we'd also just be running a Vector 45 ACP with 1200 rpm RoF and call it a day.

• xcel30
    1022 posts

The issue is, the only mod slot that would make sense is magazine, and no way people would switch extended magazines in this game for rof increase in ARs.

• N3mB0t
    1339 posts

@xcel30

i think he is refering to mods on gear .

• Seiya....
    Original poster 44 posts

They could say, give fire rate at a cost say reduce handling or something like that.

• xcel30
    1022 posts

Think it could work more as a brand bonus for a new brand, rarer stuff like that works better that way i think

• TxDieselKid
    412 posts

@xcel30 I would love to see that as part of a new brand bonus. I think it would make perfect sense on a brand with something like:

• 10% Damage to Elites (no PvP bonus)
    • 10% Rate of Fire Increase
    • 15% Protection from Elites (no PvP bonus)

It needs to NOT be the first attribute so as to not be used on every single build in PvE and PvP. Making it the second makes it VERY viable in builds though and would force people to change some aspects of their build to make use of it. Being the 3rd brand attribute puts it too far out of reach overall....

• Seiya....
    Original poster 44 posts

@txdieselkid but then this cannot be used with gear set which all gear sets use also an exotic if it is going to be as a second attribute. which will only make it useable with only high end builds.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

They could just bring back Allegro as a talent.

• Imagine_Brata
    960 posts

@xcel30 15% Rate of Fire would fit well in as mod in magazine slot. now I use mostly 30 mag +20% reload speed mod in magazine slot with AR/smg

• Seiya....
    Original poster 44 posts

@imagine_brata No way I dont think anyone actually I trully believe that no one will give up the 20 bullets magazine for fire rate or anything for that matter.

• Imagine_Brata
    960 posts

@seiya

No way I dont think anyone actually I trully believe that no one will give up the 20 bullets magazine for fire rate or anything for that matter.

See here, do I need more than 30 mag? Everything just melts even the bosses with 1 "30 mag" i use (The apartment mpx 30 clip and +20% reload speed 1.7 sec

• Seiya....
    Original poster 44 posts

@imagine_brata Thx for the video....that is because u r using intimidate and adrenaline so that does a lot of damage what about those who dont wanna use those talents. Also smg has fast reload so it is ok to reload a lot but AR has almost slow reload so I do mind having to reload a lot with an AR.

• TxDieselKid
    412 posts

10% ROF is wayyy too OP to be the first talent on a brand set. Won't ever happen. 15% is what you get for the 3pc Striker, so by the games own dynamics and how brand bonuses/gear set bonus work in regards to other brands/sets, it would by 10% and only a tier 3 brand bonus. I doubt we would even be lucky enough to get it as the second brand bonus on a brand set, but I wish.

Honestly, they should just rework 5.11 to be something else since it's 100% a dead brand set. The suggestion I made above would be perfect for it since it's a blue armor attribute when it drops.

• Adrian-11
    897 posts

@seiya Striker

• Merphee
    145 posts

They're trying to avoid Division 1's RPM meta.

• Imagine_Brata
    960 posts

@seiya my 30 mag AR build when i use assault rifle

Suggested Topics