ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AmUnRA_
    Original poster 10 posts

In the expertise system under SMGs there is a UMP 45, a Tactical UMP 45 and a Police UMP 45.
    But the normal / regular UMP 45 never dropped for me or other players, so it isn't in loot pool / game at all.
    It is also not craftable or in the well known Division 2 Gear Spreadsheet.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Butcher851
    7 posts

Hello and good morning all.

I am currently trying to get proficient on my SMGs and I see in the list that there is a UMP-45. I know there are two variants, the Tactical UMP-45 and the Police UMP-45. I am playing countdown with SMGs as targeted loot and after about 50 games I still haven't had 1 regular UMP-45 drop (The Police and the Tactical variants drop just fine). Is that gun even in the game or I will just have to upgrade a non-existing gun by donating?

Thanks for any information you might provide.

• mikteq
    3 posts

@butcher851 I'm pretty sure you can consider this gun as unavailable through drops because I also haven't found a single one after looting enough SMGs to be fully proficient in all but this one. The chances to not find even one during all the runs we both did must be exceedingly small. Given what the devs did with similarly unavailable Hydden gloves which were simply removed from the list with no compensation for people who donated towards them, I'd suggest holding off on donating materials for the UMP-45, because they just might remove this item as well after they realize it's not available. I'm sure you have other items you can donate towards so prioritize those and leave the UMP for last (you probably won't need it to get to level 20 anyway).

• AmUnRA_
    Original poster 10 posts

@mikteq @Butcher851

yeah same here, did notice it, too. No UMP 45 drop yet, also not craftable - so it isn't in the game. It is one of my last 10 non-named items I am not proficient with.

• Imagine_Brata
    888 posts

i think i got mine from twitch drop or something like that

• HonestlyOK1986
    207 posts

@butcher851 they dont exist, you have to pump materials into it. Id save your materials for proficiency for dz exclusives and exotics. Unless you did what i did an just run some mule characters in wony an use the watch levels. Each mule took between 4 an a half hours to 6 hours from start to finish but 4000 watch points to use per watch for me worked out around 13 and a bit items fully upgraded per mule. I wouldnt rush to 20, not alot to do once its done but upgrade weapons.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

Hello there everyone.

Thank you all for posting in regard to the standard UMP-45. We've reached out to the game team for further clarification on whether this can be found in game, or if you all might be experiencing a bug. We'll be sure to post back here with any information.

Many thanks.

Official Response
  • Noxious81
    1261 posts
    (...) for further clarification on whether this can be found in game, (...)

It can't. And it never could. At least referring to any gear sheet or wiki or list created since WoNY (for example Ahmad's great Google doc: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b48ex7/the_division_2_gear_attribute_sheet/ )

• B3NJiX_
    1 posts

@Ubi-Nacho hello, the only place i found this SMG is in NY. You have to create a new boosted character and in the inventory you will get a Superior UMP45 at level 30 so useless for expertise 😕

• Imagine_Brata
    888 posts

@B3NJiX_ Then that's where I got mine from. Could not figure out where I got it.

Suggested Topics